Replaced by ZEBRA MIDRANGE ZT421 6IN 300DPI THERMAL TRANSFER Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial, USB, WLAN CUTTER
ZEBRA ZM600 6" THERMAL RANSFER 300 DPI Label Printer
- Zebra ZM600 6" Thermal Transfer 300 DPI Industrial Label Printer Parallel+Serial+USB.
- Zebra's Z Series industrial printer is upgradable with RFID for smart label encoding. Make warehouse or inventory management more efficient with Z Series printers. Z Series allows for high-speed, high-volume printing. The XML printing option allows for direct connection to ERP applications. Increase efficiency with a barcode label printer boasting industry-leading throughput and rugged reliability for tough environments.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 300 dpi print resolution (8 dots/mm)
- Thin film print head with E3® Element Energy Control
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing of bar codes, text, and graphics
- ZPL® or ZPL II® programming language, selectable through software or front panel
- 32 bit high speed processor
- On board Real Time Clock (RTC)
- 16MB DRAM memory
- 8MB Flash memory (2 MB User available)
- Serial RS-232, and bi-directional parallel ports
- A fixed position reflective sensor and a movable Transmissive sensor to support gap, notch and black mark media
- Sleek personality / rugged metal design
-Die-cast aluminum frame: 0.20" (5mm) thick - ensures parallelism of spindles for consistent print quality
-Die-cast Metal base withstands harsh industrial conditions
-Metal media cover with enlarged clear window: easy to view supplies
-Die-cast print mechanism with head open lock withstands general wear & tear and facilitates media loading.
- Standard LCD control panel: Back-lit, 240 x 128 pixel graphic display w/ full menus to change set-up options in multiple languages (16 languages including Japanese, Chinese & Korean)
- Charcoal gray form design for improved smudge resistance
What's in the Box:
- Zebra ZM600 Thermal Printer
- Installation Guide
- User's manual
- Power Cord
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!