ZEBRA GK420T Thermal Transfer Label Printer 4" TT USB & Ethernet
- Consistent with Zebra’s durability and reliability standards, the GK420T from popular Zebra G-Series offers the best performance in its category of basic desktop thermal label printers. It uses thermal transfer printing technology which makes for easy ribbon-loading and provides clear, crisp and long-lasting printing results that are resistant to deterioration caused by rubbing, scratching, frequency washing and exterior elements like oiland alcohol.
- A top-selling Zebra model appreciated for its compact, sleek design, high resolution and long term dependability, the GK420T is well-suited to a range of small and mid-volume applications, such as product labelling, asset and inventory tracking, serial number tags, employee ID badges, patient wristbands, which call for long-term readability.
- It offers support for ZPLII, the universal language of Zebra printers, which allows for easy integration into your existing systems that run Zebra printers without investing in additional software.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compact design; dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- Printing Method: thermal transfer
- Maximum Print Speed: up to 5ips127 mm/per second
- Maximum Print Width: 104mm / 4.09"
- 203 dpi print resolution (8 dots/mm)
- Supports EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- OpenACCESS clamshell design for quick and easy ribbon/media loading
- 32-bit RISC processor
- Memory: 4MB standard flash, 8MB SDRAM
- Communication Interface: USB V1.1, bi-directional, RS-232 auto-sensing, adaptive Serial interface, DB-9, Centronics® Parallel (36 Pin) connector ports
- XML-enabled printing
- Auto-calibration of media
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- Fixed reflective and transmissive sensor
- Software Support: ZebraDesigner Pro, ZebraDesigner, ZebraNet Bridge Enterprise, ZebraNet Utilities v7.0, ZebraDesigner Windows Driver, ZBI-Developer, POS Driver
- ENERGY STAR certification reduces total cost of ownership
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA GK420T Label Printer 4" TT USB Serial Parallel
- Cleaning Pen
- Ribbon Core
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
FUSS-FREE DEPLOYMENT AND INTEGRATION
- Simple and compact, the GK420T can be successfully fitted in the smallest and most space-inefficient environments. Its design and construction facilitate quick and hassle-free installation, so you can get your printer up and running without the need for a technician.
- The printer is designed to support both EPL™ and ZPL, thus works seamlessly with your existing or future desktop, mobile and industrial/ commercial Zebra printers.
- You can choose fromin-built USB, serial and parallel communication optionsto easily connect to your existing local, personal or networked systems. Apart from that, you can upgrade to other cord and cordless connectivity options, such as 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth® and 802.11b/g anytime, anywhere.
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- With a blazing fast print speed of 5 ips, 127 mm/sec and a 32-bit processor for faster label through put, the GK420T enables users to improve operational efficiencies and reduce downtime.
- The printer comes from a line of Zebra thermal printers that not only deliver professional quality, reliable printing at a competitive price, but are also equipped with advanced features of the G-series that increase operational convenience and productivity. The easy-to-use design saves users’ time and eliminates training related effort and costs while the ribbon-loading system is the easiest in the market. The minimalist printhead design and paten replacement reduce the time required for maintenance. Its Unicode compliance allows you to print multiple languages even on the same label, when needed.
- In addition to its reliable performance and superior quality results, the printer allows for permanent downloading of graphics and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats.
- With a highly intuitive interface, printing product labels and tags with text, graphics, ID badges, and a variety of bar codes is easier than ever. The 203 dpi resolution label printer is an ideal choice for a wide range of industries including retail, healthcare, hospitality, leisure, manufacturing and security.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!