Are you a budding POS blogger?
An expert who lives and breathes POS technology as much as we do?
CONTRIBUTE TO POS PLAZA BLOG
At POS Plaza,we not only sell the best-in-class point-of-sale solutions but also aim to keep educate businesses about the latest industry news, trends and innovative practices that affect retailers and entrepreneurs of all sizes and shapes.
For many retail store owners and restaurateurs, the availability of endless choice of point of sale hardware and retail software can create a lot of confusion. Not to forget, various retail processes and complicated terms that many new retailers may not have heard of. People are constantly looking for answers to their POS related questions, tips and everything in between. By being an easily accessible web resource, POS Plaza Blog imparts thoughtful advice, industry insights and inspiration to help businesses succeed online and offline.
If our idea of building a collaborative and informational environment for retailers and marketers alike sounds interesting to you, be our guest blogger. We are always on the lookout for fresh ideas, inspirational stories and experiences for our readers. If you think you have great content to share with our audiences, we are more than happy to hear from you.
Please read our guidelines for guest blog submissions to understand what we are looking for:
OUR CONTENT GUIDELINES
We are on the hunt for well-researched articles and blogs related to different areas including:
- Restaurants Management
- Online Shopping
- And any topics related to POS technology
Before submitting your posts, ensure the following guidelines:
Must Be Original: Your articles must be completely unique and original. All submitted posts are reviewed by our editor. In case of any duplicate content, your post will be automatically rejected.
Must Be of Highest Quality: Content should comply with highest quality standards. It should be grammatically correct and have correct punctuation and proper sentence formation. Poorly written, stuffy or spun articles will not be approved.
Should Provide Value to Reader: The content you share should be informational and meaningful enough to engage readers. It needs to touch upon the common industry challenges or should be able to answer questions that the audience might have in mind.
1000+ Word Count: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words
Will not Be Republished: By submitting your article to us, you agree that the same will not be republished anywhere else. Your post will be verified from time to time and if it is found on any other portal, we will remove your post from our blog.
No Advertisements or Affiliate Links: The post should not contain any ads and affiliate or tracking links. In case it does, the same will be removed from your article or your post will be disapproved altogether.
Provide Proper Attribution If Required: When including any research, facts quotations or data, link back to the original source and include hyperlinks at the end of the article.
WHAT’S NOT ACCEPTED ON OUR GUEST BLOG?
- Content that is offensive in any way.
- The information provided is falsified, spammy or inaccurate.
- Anything that is too self-promotional
- Content that is critical of specific retail or hospitality businesses or individuals.
- Content that includes any link-building scheme.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- You will get no more than 1 contextual link to your company’s website which should be added in the article body or author bio section.
- The POS Plaza team reserves the right to remove any additional links and edit your guest blog content and title to reflect our writing style and content standards and update it in the future for accuracy and value.
- POS Plaza also reserves the right to include calls-to-action and links to POS Plaza content, including but not limited to blog posts, products and category pages.
- Response can take a couple of working days.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR GUEST POST?
To submit your guest post, email your completed article with an author bio and headshot at firstname.lastname@example.org