TT Printer ZT411; 4, 300 dpi, UK/AU/JP/EU Cords, Serial, USB, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1/MFi, USB Host, EZPL
Keep critical operations moving with Zebra’s durable ZT400 Series printers constructed with an all-metal frame. Featuring advanced technology—including a large color touch display and versatile connectivity options—these printers take performance to a new level and are adaptable for your evolving needs. Intuitive to integrate and operate, they feature Zebra’s Print DNA software powered by Link-OS to deliver unparalleled intelligence and innovation for exceptional performance and simplified remote manageability. Easily replace legacy printers using ZPL, EPL or non-Zebra command languages.
Available in three print resolutions and two print widths, they are ideal for a wide range of applications. Purchase what you need today and add new features onsite tomorrow with field-installable options such as media handling and an RFID encoder. Add Zebra’s factory- or field-installable RFID On-metal Tagging Solution* to print and encode RFID labels for metal asset tracking.
Standard connectivity includes Serial, Ethernet, USB, dual USB Host and Bluetooth 4.1. Add optional dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 4.1 and Bluetooth for fast, reliable connections. Two open media slots let you add Parallel and more.
Zebra ZT411 Features:
- Added to the existing base connections the ZT411 will come as standard with USB Host and 2 open back slots for customisable connections.
- Fully backwards compatible with the nearly all Zebra printers and even other brands.
- Upgraded from Bluetooth 2.1 to 4.1 – to simplify, this means you get faster connections and also benefit from low energy sever connections and limited discovery time for added security.
- Eco-friendly Energy star rating
- Intuitive colour 4.3” touch screen – the printer operator can edit the printer settings and manage label templates from the printer with or without the use of a keyboard. The printer will also flash colour coded alerts visible from a distance so the operator quickly knows the print run has paused and what the issue is.
- MFi – Made for use with not only windows and android you can connect with iPad, iPhone and iPad devices.
- Auto generated QR codes for on demand, web-based support help users resolve printer errors quickly.
- Customer installable media handling options.
- Thin film printhead for superior print quality.
- 1" media core supply hanger.
Compatible with a vast range of media materials and sizes, the ZT411 is versatile enough to handle any labelling requirement no matter how unique.
- It’s effortlessly able to integrate into most set-ups existing or new.
- The hardware isn’t the only impressive part of this printer, this printer is powered by Link-OS and built for use with Zebra Print DNA for better performance, simplified remote manageability, and easier integration.
- The Zebra ZT411 has the option to come factory fitted with Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, parallel (bi-directional interface), 10/100 Ethernet and an applicator interface if required.
- There is also a configuration option for an internal rewind unit, passive or liner take-up peel option and a front mounted guillotine cutter and catch tray.