ZEBRA ZD420 300DPI Thermal Transfer Label Printer USB MOD/S
- TT Printer ZD420; Standard EZPL, 300 dpi, APAC Cord bundle (EU, UK, AUS, JP), USB, USB Host, Modular Connectivity Slot
- If you need a fast 4-inch printer that is easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, choose the leader of the class — the ZD420. As the next generation in Zebra’s desktop printer line, the ZD420 replaces Zebra’s popular GK Series. An intuitive user interface with more status icons maximize uptime by making the printer easier than ever to use.
- With virtually every modern wired and wireless connectivity option and support for many printer languages, deployment is always fast and easy — just unplug your existing printer, plug in the ZD420 and you’re back up and running.
- Add new connectivity and media handling options whenever you need them, right on site. Monitor and manage all your ZD420 printers from the cloud, for unsurpassed management simplicity. The ZD420 runs Link-OS and is supported by our powerful Print DNA suite of Applications, Utilities and Developer Tools that give our printers better performance, simplified remote manageability, and easier integration.
- Our optional Zebra OneCare SV service plan provides the right level of service at the right price to help you protect your printers and avoid unexpected expenses. The ZD420 – when ease of use, application flexibility and management simplicity matter.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The 300 dpi (dots per inch print density) version printer provides thermal transfer printing at speeds up to 152.4 mm/s (6 ips - inches per second).
- Includes ZD420 Healthcare printer models with plastics that withstand common hospital cleaning chemicals and a medical grade power supply.
- These printers support ZPL ™ and EPL Zebra printer programming languages and a wide variety of options
- Easy loading thermal transfer ribbon cartridge.
- Open Access ™ design for simplified media loading.
- Easy, field install-able media handling options.
- Supports media rolls:Up to 127 mm (5 inch) outer diameter (O.D.) media rolls and 12.7 mm (0.5 inch) and 25.4 mm (1 inch) inner diameter (I.D.) roll cores and additional core sizes with optional media core adapters.
- Movable Sensor provides compatibility with the widest range of media types: Compatible with full or partial width black mark media, notched or slotted media.
- Multi-center position transmissivity sensor for use with label gap/web media.
- Color-coded “touch points” for operator controls and media guides.
- Enhanced user control panel featuring three buttons and five status indicators.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) Host Port that can be used for easy firmware upgrades.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 interface
- Modular Connectivity Slot for field install-able 10/100 Ethernet (802.3 RJ-45) or Serial (RS-232 DB-9) interface options
- Backwards compatibility focused technology eases printer replacement:
- Drop in replacement of legacy Zebra desktop printers. The printer accepts both EPL and ZPL programming languages
- Supports Link-OS virtual devices to interpret non-Zebra printer programming languages.
- On–the–fly OpenType and TrueType font scaling and import, Unicode, resident scalable font (Swiss 721 Latin 1 font), and a selection of resident bitmap fonts.
- XML-Enabled printing—allows XML communications for barcode label printing, eliminating license fees and print server hardware and lowering customization and programming costs.
- Zebra ™ Global Printing Solution – supports Microsoft Windows keyboard encoding (and ANSI), Unicode UTF-8 and UTF 16 (Unicode Transformation Formats), XML, ASCII (7 and 8 bit used by legacy programs and systems), basic single and double byte font encoding, JIS and Shift-JIS (Japanese International Standards), Hexadecimal encoding, and custom character mapping (DAT table creation, font linking, and character remapping).
- Supports printer configuration via a setup utility running on mobile devices.
- Use the printer’s Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) feature for short range communication to a variety of mobile devices. Bluetooth LE works with Zebra mobile setup utility applications to assist in printer setup, perform media calibration, and maximize print quality.
- Zebra’s Print Touch (Near Field Communication - NFC) ‘tap’ to pair devices, access printer information, and access mobile applications.
- Zebra’s Link-OS - an open platform that connects operating systems for smart Zebra devices with powerful software apps (applications), making the devices easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location.
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA ZD420 300DPI Thermal Transfer Label Printer USB MOD/S
- Empty ribbon take-up cores (1 in. and 0.5 in.)
- 300 m ribbon core adapters for non-Zebra ribbon (2)
- AC power supply
- power cord(s)
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulatory Guide
- * Empty ribbon take-up cores and ribbon core adapters included with ZD420t models only
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!