Replaced by ZEBRA DESKTOP ZD411 203DPI DIRECT THERMAL BLUETOOTH/ETHERNET/USB
Zebra ZD410 Desktop Direct Thermal Label Printer with Bluetooth, Ethernet & USB with Peeler
- Ensuring fast and reliable printing jobs in the smallest of work environments, this ultra-compact and highly portable 2-inch direct thermal printer from Zebra caters to a range of label, receipt and tag printing applications.
- This label printer makes for space efficiency around small business setting, but that’s not the only reason to invest in this unit. It offers unmatched scalability and best performance in its category and price range.
- The flexibility to smoothly switch between Bluetooth, Ethernet and USB connectivity options makes the deployment process simpler and makes sure you can support the changing demands of your growing business. The Zebra ZD410 is easy to install, use and troubleshoot, which helps your staff get started with printing jobs quickly and ensures maximum productivity.
- Another key feature that adds to the smooth function and uptime of the printer is Zebra OneCare service ZD410. This service includes excellent support from the manufacturer which covers everything — from normal wear and tear to printheads issues.
- Moreover, the ZD410 label printer is backwards compatible with older or existing applications, printer languages and formats. So, you can easily upgrade from your older Zebra printers by just plugging in the ZD410 and get started immediately. The printer supports Zebra ZPL and EPL printer languages as well as many non-Zebra languages, making it a hassle-free upgrade as compared to many competitive printers.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Compact design, lightweight body; dual-wall frame construction
- Direct thermal printing method
- Printhead resolution – 203dpi/8 dots per mm
- Print speed- 6 in./152 mm per second
- Connectivity options - USB 2.0/USB Host, 10/100 Ethernet, and Bluetooth 4.1
- Compatible with ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Memory - 512 MB Flash; 256 MB SDRAM
- Maximum Print Width - 2.2 in./56 mm
- Media handling accessories - Field installable peeler and cutter
- Media sensor options - Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/ gap sensor
- A user-friendly 3-button UI with 5 status icons - status, pause, data, supplies and network
- Software Solutions - OpenACCE SS™ for easy media loading; Link – OS for quick access to Zebra extensive data and print tools to design customised solutions.
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Backed by Zebra OneCare Select support
What's in the Box:
- Zebra ZD410 Desktop Direct Thermal Label Printer Bluetooth Ethernet USB INTERFACE
- USB Cable
- Printer Documentation
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
SCALABILITY TO COUNT ON
- The ZD410 desktop thermal printer offers multiple media sensor choices - including multi-position transmissive, moveable reflective and full width sensors. In addition, with varied modern connectivity options USB, 10/100 Ethernet or Bluetooth 4.1., the ZD410 integrates seamlessly into your current work environment.
- The printer can be easily upgraded to the latest wireless option - 802.11ac Wi-Fi, at any time without any hassle, to suit your future communication and media needs in the future. Auto-sensing serial or Ethernet connectivity along with a dispenser (peeler) and a cutter can be added right on site without incurring any downtime.
EASY OF USE, TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE
- The Zebra ZD410 desktop label printer features a super compact, lightweight body that can be easily carried and fitted in space-constrained labs, pharmacies, retail stores etc.
- The design features 3 user interface buttons and five status icons to indicate - status, pause, data, supplies and network. With all the crucial relevant information in hand, you are able to complete your print jobs efficiently while spotting and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Through status indicators, you can check at a glance if the media needs to be refilled, if the network connection is slow or down or address other related issues, which helps to keep your system up and running at all times.
LINK-OS SOFTWARE FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT
- The Zebra ZD410 label printer is designed to support Zebra’s popular software platform - Link-OS, making it easier for users to integrate, manage and maintain their printer, from any location. This cutting-edge, flexible software solution allows you to manage from a single unit to a group of Zebra printers or all printers anywhere across the globe through the cloud technology. In addition, you can access Zebra’s comprehensive knowledge base of how-to videos, tips and more with just a quick tap of an NFC-enabled mobile device.
- With easy access to important information, you can quickly address everyday printer issues and ensure smooth performance and maximum uptime of your printer.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories at POS PLAZA!