Zebra ZD410 Desktop Direct Thermal Label Printer with USB
- The Zebra ZD410 printer is designed to print high quality labels in small or space-constrained environments. This ultra-compact and portable 2-inch direct thermal printer from Zebra is an ideal solution for a range of label, receipt and tag printing applications while requiring smallest of work spaces. Not only does it fit almost everywhere, but it is also renowned for its flexibility – the user has both Bluetooth and USB connectivity options which makes the deployment process easier and helps you carry out your printing operations according to your requirements.
- The Zebra ZD410 is easy to set up, operate and troubleshoot, which helps your staff get started with printing operations quickly and keep the system up and running. Adding to the printer’s productivity and availability is Zebra OneCare service ZD410 that includes excellent support from the manufacturer which covers everything — from normal wear and tear to printheads issues.
- Moreover, the Zebra ZD410 is designed to be backwards compatible which means it can successfully operate with older or existing applications, printer languages and formats. So, you can easily upgrade from your older Zebra printers by just plugging in the ZD410 and you’re back up and running.
- It supports Zebra ZPL and EPL printer languages as well as many non-Zebra languages, making it an easy upgrade as compared to many competitive printers.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Compact, lightweight dual-wall frame construction
- Direct thermal printing method
- Print speed- 6 in./152 mm per second
- Printhead resolution – 203dpi/8 dots per mm
- Connectivity options – USB 2.0. USB Host, Bluetooth 4.1
- Media handling accessories - Field installable peeler and cutter
- Media sensor options - Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/ gap sensor
- Supports ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Memory - 512 MB Flash; 256 MB SDRAM
- Maximum Print Width - 2.2 in./56 mm
- Simple, intuitive 3-button user interface with 5 status icons - status, pause, data, supplies and network
- Software Solutions - OpenACCE SS™ for easy media loading; Link – OS for quick access to Zebra extensive data and print tools to design customised solutions.
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Backed by Zebra OneCare Select support
What's in the Box:
- Zebra ZD410 printer
- USB Cable
- Printer Documentation and User's CD
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
Ease and Reliable Operation at Space-Constrained Areas
- The Zebra ZD410 printer features a compact design and lightweight body which allows it to sit conveniently in most environments. It also features a new and improved user interface that has three buttons and five status indicators— status, pause, data, supplies and network.
- These icons provide the additional information, like if the media needs to be replenished or if the network connection is down and much more, to keep you updated about your printing operations, help spot and resolve issues in a timely manner and keep the system up, running and available.
Link-OS software for Additional Convenience
- With Zebra Link-OS, you can easily and quickly integrate, manage and maintain your ZD410 printer, from any location. This innovative, highly flexible software solution is designed to support a single Zebra printer, a network of specific Zebra printers or all Zebra printers anywhere in the world through the cloud.
- What’s more, with only a single tap on any NFC enabled mobile device, the user gets access to Zebra’s extensive database of how-to videos, tips and more. With all the necessary information needed in hand, you will be able to quickly resolve day-to-day printer performance and operational issues, increasing uptime and staff productivity.
- When it comes to flexibility, the ZD410 label prnter is engineered with simple features that make it easy to use and ideal for a variety of printing applications, like retail coupon printing, return tag, shelf labelling, prescription labelling, luggage tags, ticketing, visitor and patient ID wristbands in medical establishments, etc.
- The Zebra ZD410’s movable media sensor gives you multiple media options to choose from, including the one with off-centre black marks, die-cut notches or multiple labels across the width. Besides, with modern connectivity options like USB and Bluetooth, the ZD410 promises to empower your technology environment now and in the future.
- Should you need new and more flexible communication or media handling options in the future as your business starts to grow, you have the option to switch to WiFi, Ethernet connectivity and many wireless options. With the ability to add serial or Ethernet connectivity along with a dispenser (peeler) and cutter right on site, you can upgrade your ZD410 printer smoothly any time without taking it out of service.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!