Replaced by ZEBRA DESKTOP ZD411 300DPI DIRECT THERMAL BLUETOOTH/USB/WIFI MOD/S
ZEBRA DESKTOP ZD410 203DPI DIRECT BLUETOOTH USB WIFI
- One of the smallest and lightest printing solutions from Zebra, the ZD410 is a popular purchase amongst merchants and customers from diverse industries like retail, healthcare, logistics & transportation, security, travel & hospitality.
- It is carefully designed with space-constrained businesses in mind. But do not let its ultra-compact construction fool you into underestimating its performance.
- Besides its ability to fit in the smallest of workspaces,the printer shines through many of its competitors with its great flexibility, scalability and performance capabilities.
- The ZD410 can generate high-quality product labels, coupons, tags, receipts and wristbands at a print speed of 6 in./152 mm per second.
- It’s highly intuitive and simple UI which features three functional buttons and five status indicators helps you keep your staffefficient and productive. The hassle-free UI also makes it easier for users to set up, operate and troubleshoot the printer, ensuring it is always up and running.
- When it comes to connectivity options, you can choose from USB 2.0 or USB Host, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1. This makes sure the printer can easily adapt to your business’s growing needs and requirements. Adding to the reliability of the ZD410 is Zebra OneCare service which maximizes the uptime and productivity of your printer. The user gets unmatched from-the-manufacturer support that covers everything — from dysfunctional printheads to day-to-daywear and tear.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Direct thermal printing method
- Compact design, dual-wall frame construction, lightweight body
- Print speed- 6 in./152 mm per second
- Printhead resolution – 203dpi/8 dots per mm
- Connectivity options – USB 2.0/USB Host,802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1
- Compatible with ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Memory - 512 MB Flash; 256 MB SDRAM
- Maximum Print Width - 2.2 in./56 mm
- Media sensor options - Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/ gap sensor
- Media handling accessories - Field installable dispenser – label peel and present with label present sensor; field installable cutter
- 3-button user interface with 5 status indicators - status, pause, data, supplies and network
- Software Solutions - OpenACCE SS™ for easy media loading; Link – OS provides quick access to Zebra extensive database and plug-and-print design tools
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Backed by Zebra OneCare Select support
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA D/TOP ZD410 203DPI DIRECT BT/USB/WIFI
- User's Manual
- Printer Documentation
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
SCALABILITY TO COUNT ON
- The ZD410 offers multiple media sensor choices - including multi-position transmissive, moveable reflective and full width sensors. In addition, with varied modern connectivity options – USB 2.0, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.1, the ZD410 integrates seamlessly into your current work environment.
- The printer also supports Ethernet and other wireless connectivity methods to meet your future communication and media handling needs. Auto-sensing serial or Ethernet connectivity along with a dispenser (peeler) and a cutter can be added right on site without incurring any downtime.
EASY OF USE, TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE
- The ZD410 features a super compact, lightweight body that can be easily carried and fitted in space-constrained labs, pharmacies, retail stores etc. The design features 3 user interface buttons and five status icons to indicate - status, pause, data, supplies and network.
- With all the crucial relevant information in hand, you are able to complete your print jobs efficiently while spotting and resolving problems in a timely manner. Through status indicators, you can check at a glance if the media needs to be refilled, if the network connection is slow or down or address other related issues, which helps to keep your system up and running at all times.
LINK-OS SOFTWARE FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT
- The ZD410 is designed to support Zebra’s popular software platform - Link-OS, making it easier for users to integrate, manage and maintain their printer, from any location. This cutting-edge, flexible software solution allows you to manage from a single unit to a group of Zebra printers or all printers anywhere across the globe through the cloud technology.
- In addition, you can access Zebra’s comprehensive knowledge base of how-to videos, tips and more with just a quick tap of an NFC-enabled mobile device. With easy access to important information, you can quickly address everyday printer issues and ensure smooth performance and maximum uptime of your printer.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS PLAZA!