ZEBRA MIDRANGE ZT411 4IN 203DPI THERMAL TRANSFER MULTI PEEL Bluetooth, Ethernet, Serial, USB
- Designed to be reliable, fast, and easy-to-use for medium and high-volume printing needs, the Zebra ZT411 is a sturdy midrange industrial grade label printer. With direct thermal and thermal transfer printing technologies, it is useful for applications in retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, and more.
- A part of the Zebra ZT400 series of industrial printers, the ZT411 has a 4.3 inch full-colour touch display and interface connectivity options such as USB, serial, Bluetooth and Ethernet. It supports printing resolutions of 203 dpi, 300 dpi, and 600 dpi with maximum printing speeds of 356 mm per second. The printer has a strong all-metal frame and can be used for single, batch, and distributed printing formats. Compatible with a wide range of media, you can fully customise the look and feel of desired labels.
- If you are looking for a value-for-money industrial grade label printer that can print versatile labels and tags quickly and efficiently, the Zebra ZT411 is a great choice.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dimensions: 495 mm (19.5 in.) L x 269 mm (10.6 in.) W x 324 mm (12.75 in.) H
- Weight: 16.33 kgs (36 lb)
- Printing Resolution: 203 dpi, 300 dpi, 600 dpi
- Print speed: 356 mm per second/ 14 inches per second
- Print width: 104 mm
- Print Length: 203 dpi for 3810 mm, 300 dpi for 2450 mm
- Connectivity Interface: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, Dual USB Host
- Maximum label and liner: Width is 25.4 mm to 114 mm, Length is 450 mm
- Maximum roll diameter: 203 mm O.D., 25 mm I.D. core
- RFID: Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RAIN RFID protocols
- Barcode symbologies: Linear Barcodes, 2D Barcodes
- Fonts and graphics: 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap, two resident scalable ZPL fonts, and Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
- ENERGY STAR qualified
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA Midrange ZT411 Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Label Printer
- USB Cable
- User Manual
VERSATILE PRINTING FOR ANY APPLICATION
- Fully capable to produce any kind of label, the Zebra ZT411 prints with both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing technologies. According to the application you can switch between short-term and monochrome direct printing, or durable and long lasting multicoloured thermal transfer printing.
- Any combination of text, barcodes, symbologies, graphics, and RFID encoding can be incorporated into the prints. With support for continuous, die-cut, notch, and black mark media with thickness ranging from 0.058 mm to 0.25 mm, you can further customise labels.
SIMPLE TO INTEGRATE AND EASY TO USE
- Integrating the printer with your POS system or any device with compatible operating system is a simple process, and can use USB, RS-232 Serial, Ethernet, or Bluetooth. With Zebra Link-OS software tools, you can design customised print solutions, integrate the printer with an existing system, and manage printer operations.
- The Zebra ZT411 is immensely user friendly, featuring a 4.3 inch full-colour touch display with an intuitive menu and LED indicators for printer status. Optional features include rewind, peel, and cutter features for easier handling of media.
ROBUST BUILD FOR UNINTERUPPTED OPERATIONS
- Robust in build with an all-metal frame, the printer has a bi-fold media door, tool-less printhead and platen replacement, and side-loading print mechanism. It comes with 256 MB RAM memory along with 512 MB Flash memory and two open communication slots for adding internal cards.
- Completely reliable and capable of handling large volume printing, the printer gives you uninterrupted operations. As and when your printing needs change, you can implement field upgrades to enhance printing capabilities of the Zebra ZT411.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!