Magicard Rio Pro 360 Xtended Single Sided Card Printer produces longer than usual plastic cards of up to 140mm long
- Designed to print cards which are almost twice as long as the usual cards printed by plastic card printers, the specially modified Rio Pro Xtended, built on the reliable Rio Pro print engine, enables the high quality printing of cards up to 140mm long.
- Long format cards provide more design options and superior visibility and are ideal for sport and music events. The Rio Pro Xtended is also widely used for ISEGA approved labelling of food produce.
- Long format 300dpi colour and monochrome dye sublimation
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- * New * Magicard Rio Pro 360 ID Card Printer - The new Magicard Rio Pro 360 is here! The Rio Pro 360 is everything users love about the original Rio Pro but with faster print speed, increased capacity, improved print quality, up to 10 custom holokote designs and more....
All of this is powered by the all new LYNK onboard intelligence – for identity with an IQ.
- LYNK intelligence - The Rio Pro 360 is the first desktop ID card printer with an embedded Linux-based module. This enables seamless communication with existing infrastructure, high quality print and the secure processing of ID data.
- Optimised intelligence - The 360 is Magicard’s fastest printer to date. The new electronics and software platform has enabled significant performance improvements. From the moment you hit print, the 360 instantly gets to work. Full colour cards with HoloKote® print in just 18 seconds click-to-card.
- The LYNK onboard module has a wider colour spectrum to choose from. Printing is even more vibrant and colour rich – which on an ID card means a truer representation of the subject.
- Secure intelligence - Like its predecessor, the Rio Pro 360 can print an anti-fraud customised watermark on every card. LYNK now enables the secure online delivery of bespoke HoloKote® watermarks to the printer.
- Where previously only one design was available per printer, now users can store up to ten.
- Connectivity intelligence - LYNK recognises Ethernet and can easily be integrated with most third-party applications locally or in the cloud.
- Versatile intelligence - The state-of-the-art Rio Pro 360 is a cost-effective way to create secure ID cards in high volumes. The choice of 100 or 200 input card hoppers provides users with the opportunity to batch print large number of cards in one go.
What's in the Box:
- Magicard Rio Pro 360 Xtended Single Sided Printer
- Warranty card
- User Manual
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!
300dpi colour dye sublimation, monochrome, thermal rewritable
Manual and hopper fed
100 card feeder, 70-card stacker.
ISO 7811 – tracks 1, 2 and 3, JIS2
Contact chip, MIFARE®, DESFire® and iClass®. Other encoders available, see encoder compatibility matrix.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64bit) Windows server 2003 R2 SP2, 2008, 2012, 2016. Mac OS X 10.9.0 upwards. Linux with CUPS support.
Printer interfaces High Speed USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible – Type B. 2x internal USB 2.0 (one host) – Type A.