Magicard Rio Pro 360 Overview
- The Magicard Rio Pro 360 is an impressive update of the popular Rio Pro printer, featuring faster print speeds and improved print quality.
- Printing Capability: Single-sided or dual-sided
- Print Technology: Dye sublimation
- Print Speed: Full-color, single-sided cards in 18 seconds & monochrome in 5
- Input/Output Hopper: 100/70 cards
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Quicker, Efficient ID Card Printing - The new Rio Pro 360 ID card printer creates high-quality, full color cards in just 18 seconds, an improvement of five seconds per card over the Rio Pro. This makes the Rio Pro 360 the fastest printer from Magicard, an important feature if you need to quickly and efficiently batch print cards.
- Secure ID Cards with Magicard HoloKote - As with all Magicard printers, the Rio Pro 360 comes with the built-in HoloKote system and prints a secure watermark across the face of every card at no additional cost. Choose from ten standard designs that are already pre-loaded into the printer driver.
- The Rio Pro 360 also supports the Custom HoloKote, which allows you to create your own custom image or text to use as a watermark. In an upgrade to the Rio Pro, the Rio Pro 360 printer now allows you to add up to 10 Custom HoloKote designs to the printer drive (using the online HoloKote tool) so you can easily switch between custom designs.
- When combined with Magicard HoloPatch cards, one section of the secure HoloKote watermark is highlighted to create a high-visibility seal.
- Linux-Based Module for Intelligent Printing - The first desktop ID card printer with an embedded Linux-based module, the LYNK module is designed to help you seamlessly integrate your new printer with our existing infrastructure in an office environment.
- The LYNK module also has a wider color spectrum, so you can print colors that are more vibrant and richer for truly eye-catching cards.
Printer Options & Upgrades
- The Rio Pro 360 is available with the following upgrades:
- Dual-sided printing
- Magnetic stripe encoding
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!
Monochrome Card Print:
> 200 cards per hour
Colour Card Print:
> 750 cards per hour
3 year UltraCoverPlus : ncludes telephone support, full printhead coverage and loaner service. *Available in North America, EU and other selected territories. Elsewhere a minimum of 1 year limited depot warranty.
Accepted card dimensions:
ISO CR80 85.6mm x 54mm / 3.375″ x 2.125″ ISO CR79 83.9mm x 51mm / 3.303″ x 2.051″
0.51mm to 1.02mm / 0.020” to 0.040”
4.9kg / 10.8 lbs
Length: 470mm / 18.5″ Width: 220mm / 8.6″ Height: 250mm / 9.8″
Environmental operating range:
10°C to 30°C / 50°F to 85°F
External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64bit) Windows server 2003 R2 SP2, 2008, 2012, 2016. Mac OS X 10.9.0 upwards. Linux with CUPS support.
Printer interfaces High Speed USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible – Type B. 2x internal USB 2.0 (one host) – Type A.
An anti-fraud watermark printed across the entire card surface. The Rio Pro 360 includes 10x standard designs.
Custom HoloKote option:
Up to x10 bespoke watermark designs can be added through the driver interface using the online HoloKote tool
Use HoloKote with HoloPatch for a highly-visible gold seal on the card
Magnetic stripe encoding:
ISO 7811 – tracks 1, 2 and 3, JIS2
Smart card encoding:
Contact chip, MIFARE®, DESFire® and iClass®. Other encoders available, see encoder compatibility matrix