Zebra Scanner Only CS6080 Cordless 2D-SR BLK
- Designed to be versatile and scan any type of 1D and 2D symbologies, the Zebra CS6080 barcode scanner comes with a flexible form that can be used cordless and corded. Lightweight and with a robust battery, it is ideal for retail, logistics, warehouses, self-service kiosks, pharmaceuticals and other end-users.
- From the Zebra CS60 series of versatile companion scanners, the CS6080 is compact enough to be carried anywhere cordlessly, and robust for handsfree corded scanning. It is capable of scanning 1D and 2D barcodes and other compatible symbologies from printed and digital surfaces with user-friendly point and shoot functionality. Highly durable, it can be used all-day without interruptions and withstand drops, tumbles, and water splashes. For greater security, you can operate the barcode scanner only on channels not shared with your Wi-Fi network.
- If you seek a 2D barcode scanner that is fast and lightweight, and can be operated cordless and corded, then the Zebra CS6080 is an excellent option.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dimensions: 2.3 cm/0.9 in. H x 4.6 cm /1.8 in. W x 10.9 cm /4.3 in. D
- Weight: 83.0 g/2.9 oz.
- Image Sensor: 1280 x 960 pixels
- Imager Field of View: 45° H x 34° V nominal
- Battery Capacity: 735 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Scans Per Battery Charge: 13,000 scans
- Operating Time Per Full Charge: 18 hours
- Battery Charge Time from Empty: Standard USB Full Charge 6 hours, BC1.2 USB Full Charge 3 hours
- Decode Ranges: 3.0 cm/1.2 in. to 66.0 cm/ 26.0 in.
- Motion Tolerance (handheld): Up to 51 cm / 20 in. per second for 13 mil UPC in optimised mode
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 50° C / 32° F to 122° F
- Drop Specification: Designed to withstand multiple drops at 1.5 m /5.0 ft to concrete
GREATER FLEXIBILITY FOR OPTIMISED SCANNING
- Immensely flexible, the Zebra CS6080 can be used cordless anywhere the need arises, or connected with a cord for hands-free scanning. With an extended Bluetooth transmission distance of 100 m or 330 ft from the host device, the scanner can be taken anywhere without interrupting scanning.
- The barcode scanner easily integrates with any compatible POS system or smart device and supports split-second NFC pairing with a simple tap. Within seconds it connects to your device and is ready for scanning. Apart from NFC devices, it can also be integrated with Bluetooth and USB interfaces.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR GREATER PRODUCTIVITY
- With an ergonomic design and a lightweight of 83 grams, the barcode scanner is comfortable to carry and ideal for extended usage and mobility. The battery fully charges in 3 hours with a BC1.2 USB and in 6 hours with standard USB, providing you with 18 hours of operations, and 13,000 scans.
- Dedicated Zebra tools enable easy deployment, updates, troubleshooting and management of your barcode scanner. The Multi-Code Data Formatting feature enables you to scan multiple barcodes but transmit only the required barcodes, saving time and preventing need to cover undesirable scanners physically.
SCAN ANY BARCODE RELIABLY EVERY TIME
- The barcode scanner comes with the Zebra exclusive PRZM intelligent imaging technology and a high-resolution megapixel sensor facilitating scanning of damaged, poorly printed, low contrast, glossy, and other challenging barcodes. The decoding ranges vary according to the type of symbology and resolution, including from 3 cm / 1.2 inches to 66 cm / 26 inches.
- Successful scans are confirmed with multiple feedback options, including LEDs, illumination indicators and beeping with adjustable volume. The barcode scanner is well-suited for multitasking with a second programmable button to toggle between two types of scanning operations.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS PLAZA!