CS6080-SR Black Cordless (with Lanyard) KIT: CS6080-SR40004VZWW Scanner, LANYARD-000060W-04 Lanyard, Non-MFi. Charging Components Sold Separately.
- The ultra-versatile CS60 Series Companion Scanner adapts to any workflow. Its groundbreaking design easily converts between corded and cordless operation, handheld and hands-free, as your needs change. As a cordless companion scanner paired to a cradle or mobile device, the CS60 is small enough to tuck in a pocket and offers the latest mobile technology including contactless charging, 18 hours of battery power, a dedicated battery gauge and versatile charging options. As a corded scanner, the CS60 offers compact handheld or hands-free scanning at the checkout counter, self-service kiosk and more. Whether you purchase a corded or cordless model up front, you can change modes at any time for superior investment protection.
- Simply swap the battery and corded USB converter and the CS60 is ready for a new workflow. A high-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra’s exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology provide unparalleled performance on even the most challenging barcodes. A second programmable button lets users seamlessly toggle between two host applications. It’s easy to clean the CS60 shift after shift thanks to best-in-class IP65 sealing and a seamless, crevice-free construction. And Zebra’s unrivaled tools make staging and everyday management easier than ever.
- Charging Components Sold Separately
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- A high-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra’s exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology provide unparalleled performance on the most challenging barcodes
- CS60 has a second programmable button that can be used to instantly toggle between two host applications.
- The scanner has a crevice-free surface that’s easy to clean and keep clean shift after shift.
- Simply swap the battery and corded USB converter at any time to change between corded and cordless scanning.
- Best-in-class IP65 sealing and a 6 ft./1.8 m drop specification, the CS60 is engineered for durability and uptime.
- Support for inductive charging on the CS60 eliminates the need for battery contact cleaning and maintenance
- Pair the CS60 with any NFC-enabled device with a quick tap. Even new workers are up and running in seconds, without needing support.
- The cordless CS60 is designed to fit naturally in the hand or be tucked in a pocket.
- The fully charged battery delivers 18 hours of power — more than enough for your longest shifts.
- Multiple charging options make it easy to keep your scanners and spare batteries charged for around-the-clock operation.
- The CS60 is a certified BT 5.0 device. With Class 1 Bluetooth®, users can roam up to 330 ft./100 m from the host device for greater flexibility.
- Ensure that your cordless CS60 scanners only operate on channels that are not shared with your Wi-Fi network.
- The CS60 can scan multiple barcodes with a single trigger pull and transmit only the barcodes you need, in the order your application expects.
- CS60 supports a good decode LED, haptic feedback, a beep tone with adjustable tone/volume and Zebra’s Direct Decode Indicator that projects illumination on the barcode
- Zebra’s AutoConfig cradle automatically configures the CS60 for your workflow.
- CS60 Series can instantly capture and parse GS1 label barcode data on items, enabling easy data capture, including expiration dates and lot number/manufacturing location.
- With Zebra’s Virtual Tether, both the cradle and scanner will alert users when a device is taken out of range or left out of the cradle for an extended period of time.
What's in the Box:
- Zebra Scanner Kit CS6080 Cordless Black 2D-SR Non-MFi
- Quick Start guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS PLAZA!