Replaced by Zebra ZD420D 203DPI Direct Thermal Label Printer BT/ETH/USB
Zebra GK420D Direct thermal ETHERNET Label Printer - GK42-202240-000
- An economical choice for generating product tags, shipping and inventory labels, retail marketing coupons, boarding passes and other printing applications, Zebra GK420D Direct thermal printer is engineered for a seamless printing experience even in the most challenging environments.
- The GK420D thermal label printer is from the Zebra G-series desktop label printers range that offers a wide range of features to meet a variety of low and medium-volume printing applications. Perfect for mid volume label printing, it combines fast print speeds with next-generation integration capabilities and flexible connectivity options to ensure reliable performance today and tomorrow. Features like open ACCESS clamshell design and a minimalist printhead make for additional flexibility and device uptime, so that you can keep your business up and running smoothly.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compact design; dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- Printing Method: direct thermal
- Maximum Print Speed: up to 5 ips 127 mm/per second
- Maximum Print Width: 104mm / 4.09"
- 203 dpi print resolution (8 dots/mm)
- Open ACCESS clamshell design for quick and easy media loading
- 32-bit RISC processor and VCSEL laser media sensing
- Memory: 4MB standard flash, 8MB SDRAM
- Automatic printer language detection and switching between ZPL and EPL programming and label formats
- Resident scalable font, supports font download, Unicode fonts and resident bitmap fonts
- Communication Interface: 10/100 Ethernet
- XML-enabled printing
- Auto-calibration of media
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- Fixed reflective and transmissive sensor
- Software Support: Zebra Designer Pro, Zebra Designer, Zebra Net Bridge Enterprise, Zebra Net Utilities v7.0, Zebra Designer Windows Driver, ZBI-Developer, POS Driver
- ENERGY STAR certification reduces total cost of ownership
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on the printer (6 months of limited warranty on the print head)
What's in the Box:
- Zebra GK420D Direct thermal ETHERNET Label Printer
- User Manual
- Power Cable
FAST AND EFFORTLESS INTEGRATION WITH ANY ENVIRONMENT
- Being a creation of G-Series, GK420D printers support Zebra’s standard programming languages - EPL and ZPL, thus work smoothly with your existing systems or future desktop, mobile, industrial/ commercial Zebra printers.
- The GK420D combines 10/100 Ethernet internal with optional wired communication interfaces, including USB V1.1, bi-directional, RS-232 auto-sensing, adaptive Serial interface and DB-9, Centronics Parallel, to quickly integrate your Zebra printer into existing and future local or networked systems. GK420D direct thermal printers have the smallest footprint of all the 102mm (4") G-Series desktop printers, allowing them to fit neatly into space-constrained environments. These direct thermal printing models are only designed for simplicity and cost savings without sacrificing operational efficiency.
FLEXIBILITY THAT HELPS YOUR BUSINESS GROW
- The basic GK420D model features an intuitive interface that helps you get started easily today along with a wide range of options that enable you to transform any of your desktop printing application in the future. Optional adjustable media sensor and a field-installable dispenser and cutter increase your media-handling choices as your business needs change over time.
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- With a blazing fast print speed of 5 ips, 127 mm/sec and a 32-bit processor for faster label throughput, the GK420D enables users to improve operational efficiencies and reduce downtime. The easy-to-use design and direct thermal printing technology save users consumable-related costs as well as time by eliminating training related effort.
- The printer comes from a line of Zebra thermal printers that not only deliver crisp, clear and reliable printing at a competitive price, but are also equipped with advanced features of the G-series that increase operational convenience and productivity. The minimalist printhead design and paten replacement reduce the time required for maintenance.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!