Direct Thermal Printer ZQ521, 4.45"/113mm; Engl/Trdl Ch/Korean fonts, Bluetooth 4.1, stnd battery, APAC certs Group A (ID/TW/KR/MY/AU/NZ/LK/IN)
- Zebra's ZQ500™ Series just got tougher. The premium ZQ511™ and ZQ521™ printers - both available in RFID models - give you best-in-class, rugged mobile printing for applications in any industry. Experience ultimate durability. Engineered for tough, demanding indoor and outdoor conditions, these printers can withstand significant drops, tumbles, accidents and environmental extremes that are common in mobile workplaces. Additional features, enhanced durability and military-grade design mean this printer will work as hard as you do.
- Tough. Reliable. Built to Endure.
- The Most Rugged Printers on the Market
- You need a mobile printer that can handle serious abuse. Designed and certified to meet MIL-STD 810G for drop and shock, and tumble tested per the IEC68-2-32 spec to handle 1300 tumbles from 3.3' (1M), the ZQ511 and ZQ521 printers can withstand more than the average mobile printer.
- Protection from solid and liquid ingress is no problem with an IP54 rating right out of the box without the need for a protective case.
- If this isn't enough to convince you that these are ultra-rugged mobile printers, we also offer an optional exoskeleton case that increases our standard drop testing from 6.6' to 10' and improves the IP rating to IP65.
- New over-molding helps increase the longevity and keeps your ZQ500 Series looking good over the life of the printer.
- Optimized for on-demand receipt printing in 3" (72mm) and 4" (104mm) print widths, the ZQ511 and ZQ521 printers also print a variety of labels including UHF RFID tags for all your tracking needs. Zebra's comprehensive RFID portfolio is the only one to include mobile printers to help you reduce errors, and print and encode RFID labels on the go