ZEBRA DESKTOP ZD620 203DPI THERMAL TRANSFER BLUETOOTH / ETHERNET / SERIAL / USB
- When print quality, productivity, application flexibility and management simplicity matter, choose the leader of the class - the ZD620. As the next generation in Zebra’s desktop printer line, the ZD620 replaces Zebra’s popular GX Series and ZD500 printers, rising above conventional desktop printers with premium printing performance and state-of-the-art features.
- With virtually every modern wired and wireless connectivity option and support for many printer languages, deployment is always fast and easy - just unplug your existing printer, plug in the ZD620 and you’re back up and running. An optional 10-button interface with a color LCD makes it a snap to configure. Add new connectivity and media handling options whenever you need them, right on site. You can monitor and manage all your ZD620 printers, along with other Zebra mobile, desktop and industrial printers, from the cloud for unsurpassed management simplicity.
- The ZD620 runs Link-OS and is supported by our powerful Print DNA suite of Applications, Utilities and Developer Tools that give our printers better performance, simplified remote manageability, and easier integration. And our optional Zebra OneCare service will help you maximize the availability and productivity of your ZD620 printers with unmatched from-the-manufacturer support that covers everything. The ZD620 - delivering the maximum throughput, print quality and manageability you need to keep your business moving.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- ZD620 printers have an factory installed, on-board Real Time Clock (RTC) in printers that have Bluetooth Low Power (BTLE) or Wi-Fi with Classic Bluetooth configurations.
- A Color LCD User Interface for easy setup, print configuration, printing, and a range of Link-OS features.
- • ZD620 printers can support printing speeds* up to 203.4 mm/s per second (8 ips - inches per second) for 203 dpi (dots per inch print density) printers and 152.4 mm/s (6 ips) for 300 dpi version printers.
- The Zebra® Link-OS 4 inch Desktop printers are compact label printers with a wide range of features and options.
- OpenAccess ™ design for simplified media loading
- Color-coded “touch points” for operator controls and media guides.
- Enhanced user interface featuring three buttons and five status indicators
- Easy, field installable media handling options
- Movable Sensor provides compatibility with the widest range of media types:
- Compatible with full or partial width black mark media.
- Compatible with notched or slotted media.
- Multi-center position transmissivity sensor for use with label gap/web media
- XML-Enabled printing—allows XML communications for barcode label printing, eliminating license fees and print server hardware and lowering customization and programming costs.
- Zebra ™ Global Printing Solution – supports Microsoft Windows keyboard encoding (and ANSI), Unicode UTF-8 and UTF 16 (Unicode Transformation Formats), XML, ASCII (7 and 8 bit used by legacy programs and systems), basic single and double byte font encoding, JIS and Shift-JIS (Japanese International Standards), Hexadecimal encoding, and custom character mapping (DAT table creation, font linking, and character remapping)
What's in the Box:
- ZD620 printers
- USB Cable
- Printer Documentation
- Power Supply (Included with Thermal Transfer Printer (uses ribbon rolls)
- Empty Starter Ribbon Cores
- Non-Zebra 300 Meter Ribbon Adapters
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!
EPL , ZPL