Please check compatibility with your POS software/APP before purchasing.
Star SP712 Dot matrix Printer with Tear Bar
- The SP712 impact printer is the latest addition to Star Micronics’ robust line of printers. Built specifically to work in environments where heat and humidity can erode the type on the kitchen order, the SP712 is an ideal solution. This fast, two-color printer offers crisp, easy to read type for quick viewing, clamshell design for easy paper loading and an embedded power supply for space efficiency.
- The SP712 was designed to make installation, utilization and maintenance as easy as possible for any user. The SP712 is ready to be used right “out-of-the-box.” A CD with WHQL XP®, 2K®, Vista® drivers, Linux and Mac® OSX drivers and documentation is included with the printer, making it ready for operation immediately after purchase
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High print speed – up to 8.9 lines per second
- High quality 9 pin print head for printing two color graphics and special characters
- Simple “Drop-In & Print” paper loading with transparent window for easy paper management
- Splash resistant design for hospitality environments
- Can be vertically or horizontally mounted to save space
- Multi-copy printing up to 3 ply
- Tear bar or autocutter versions available
- Paper rewind version available
- Integral power supply
- 2 color Red / Black printing
- Easy-to-fit buzzer option
- Ethernet and WiFi interface options available
- Compatibility with most major operating systems
- 22,000,000 lines CRT reliability
What's in the Box:
- The Star Micronics SP712 (ETHERNET)
- A CD with WHQL XP®, 2K®, Vista® drivers, Linux and Mac® OSX drivers and documentation
- Roll Paper Guide
- Power Cord
- Switch Blind
- Set-up Sheet
- Ribbon Catridge
HIGH-SPEED DOT MATRIX
- The SP712 is Star’s most advanced, high speed dot matrix receipt printer. Packed with features to enable it to be simply integrated and used in any retail or hospitality environment, the SP712 also provides great value for money.
- All STAR MICRONICS printers are covered by a twelve (12) month warranty including all parts and labour. Extended warranty registration MUST be completed within the standard 12 month warranty period to qualify for extension.
This provides all the benefits of the 36/36 program at no EXTRA cost
- STAR MOBILE PRINTERS
- KIOSK PRINTERS AND MECHANISMS
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS PLAZA!
up to 8.9 lines per second