Please check compatibility with your POS software/APP before purchasing.
Star Micronics TSP143III LAN Thermal Receipt Printer with Ethernet
- The Star TSP143III LAN receipt printers are designed to be fast, accurate, and affordable, suitable for a wide variety of applications by supporting smooth operations. Under the speed of printing and the good quality prints, the Star Micronics TSP14III is used widely by retailers and fast-food restaurants.
- The latest addition to the Star TSP100 Series, the TSP143III is an entry-level Ethernet thermal receipt printer. It comes with a LAN cable and a Virtual Serial Port so that the printer can be accessed from anywhere.
- The Star TSP143III printer is compact and can be set up in a horizontal or wall-mounted installation. With its internal power supply and drop-in and print paper loading, this LAN printer saves you time and money, reducing time and maximising output.
- The Star TSP143 receipt printer facilitates easy integration with modern operating systems of iOS, Android, Linux, Mac OS and Windows, and is beneficial for all industries.
- The printer also has a unique future PRINT technology that helps set up marketing software tools enabling you to design custom receipts and put in place modifications as desired, without changes to the POS system.
- If you are looking for a reliable and high-speed receipt printer that can connect with cloud-based POS systems, and print quality customised receipts, then the TSP143 LAN printer is a great option.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Using the Star TSP143 printer is simple and straightforward, and it is operational directly out of the box.
- Printer dimensions:142 (W) x 204 (H) x 132 (D) mm
- Weight: 1.68Kg
- Print Method: Direct Thermal
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Printing Speed: 250 mm/second
- Paper width: 80 mm (58 mm using a paper guide)
- Print Width 72 mm (80 mm wide) 51 mm (58 mm wide)
- Paper Thickness 0.053 – 0.085 mm
- Device Charging: 5v-1A USB trickle charging
- Auto Cutter: Partial cut with Guillotine and tear bar
- Connectivity Options: Ethernet (10/100baseT, UTP) with LAN Cable Supplied & “Virtual” Serial Port. Star Wi-Fi Power Pack option available
- Compatible: iOS, Android, Windows
- Emulation: Star Graphic Mode (supports Star Line and ESC/POS TM via futureRRNT software)
- Reliability: Printer MCBF 60 million lines, auto-cutter for 2 million cuts
- Sensors: Paper End, Cover Open
- Warranty: 12 months
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- A power cable
- Interface wires
- Wall mounting kit
- A sample paper roll (80 mm)
- A 55mm paper guide
- A power switch cover
- A start-up CD for installation of value-added software and drivers, that is compatible with most operating platforms, including Windows, Apple MAC, Java-POS, and OPOS.
FAST PRINTS AT LOW COSTS FOR GREATER EFFICIENCY
- The Star Micronics TSP143III receipt printer comes with a fast printing speed of 250 mm per second and has an in-built supply of power so that there are no interruptions when you need printing.
- The quality of the prints is unaffected by the speed of printing, and so you get crisp and clear receipts quickly.
- The printer features a new guillotine-style auto cutter with a life of 2 million cuts.
- There is also a new auto decurl feature so that there are no more pileups of curled receipts in your printing area.
- Apart from fast prints, the TSP143III can significantly reduce operating costs.
- The printer comes with the capability to print on thin paper, thereby saving paper costs and reducing the environmental footprint. As a direct thermal printer, you also save on costs for ribbons, inks and toners.
- Paper can easily be loaded through the drop-in and print paper loading feature.
- The model is designed to integrate with popular operating systems and therefore can easily be incorporated into your existing POS setup, whether you have a mobile POS or a traditional computer-based POS.
GAIN ACCESS TO STAR CLOUD SERVICES AND FULL DIGITAL RECEIPTING
- Gain free access to Star Cloud Services, which connects the printer to the cloud, and offers you additional tools and services to better engage with shoppers.
- Like other Star Micronics receipt printers, with the TSP143III, you also get access to the Star All Receipts digital receipt solution.
- The Star AllReceipts is a fast, secure, and free tool that helps retailers and business owners with customer engagement. For every printed receipt, a full-colour image replica is sent to the cloud for backup. Based on your preferences, customers can be granted access to their respective receipts on the cloud and give their feedback. Customers can also store digital receipts for future reference.
- All STAR MICRONICS printers are covered by a twelve (12) month warranty including all parts and labour. Extended warranty registration MUST be completed within the standard 12 month warranty period to qualify for extension.
This provides all the benefits of the 36/36 program at no EXTRA cost
Extendable Warranty excludes:
- STAR MOBILE PRINTERS
- KIOSK PRINTERS AND MECHANISMS
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!
IOS , Android , Windows