Magicard 600 - 600dpi Single Sided
- Magicard's 600 ID Card Printer was designed to deliver fast print speeds, fine detail and stringent security. With digital shredding the 600 card printer will fragment and render information irrecoverable once it has been used for the print job. Offering a wide color spectrum for more vibrant and color-rich printing to provide a truer representation of the ID card that you print. Get up and running quickly and easily and integrate the Magicard 600 with existing network infrastructure 'out of the box' via USB to minimize time.
- The Magicard 600 ID Card Printer is also known as the Ultra Electronics Card Systems 600 ID Card Printer.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Wi-Fi connectivity as standard via supplied dongle, – IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant with connection of speeds up to 300Mbps. Supports WPA and WPA2 encrypted connection (access point dependent).
- An eye for detail –capable of printing at 600 x 300 dpi*, the Magicard 600 allows you to include even the smallest of text -and make it legible.
- Superior quality –The Magicard 600 offers a wide colour spectrum so printing is more vibrant and colour-rich. That means a truer representation of the subject – perfect for photographs on ID cards and more accurate depiction of corporate logos and other images.
- Plug and play -to get you up and running quickly and easily, the Magicard 600 integrates with existing network infrastructure ‘out of the box’ via USB, minimising set-up time and requiring little technical knowledge.
- Faster speeds –each full colour, single-sided card, with HoloKote®, can be printed in under 20 seconds giving Magicard 600 the ability to print up to 190 cards per hour.
- Updates and upgrades –The Magicard 600 keeps up-to-date with the latest features and fixes as and when they’re available
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!
colour dye sublimation, monochrome thermal printing and rewritable technology
Print speed – single sided:
Colour: 18s /card, Mono 5s /card
Encoding security options:
Magnetic stripe: HiCo and LoCo ISO 7811, JIS2: /smart card Contact chip, MIFARE®, DESFire® and iClass®. Others available.
100 card feeder, 70 card stacker
High Speed USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible – Type B, 10/100 Ethernet. External Host USB Port. Wi-Fi via supplied dongle
Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64bit) Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016. Mac OS X 10.9.0 upwards. Linux with CUPS support