Evolis Primacy Duplex Double Sided ID Card Printer (USB/ Ethernet)
- The Primacy has a fast print speed and low cost per unit.
- Evolis Primacy printers have a reputation for delivering utmost customer satisfaction and excellent printing results with their simple construction, fast speed, and high reliability. And the Primacy Duplex double sided printer is an undisputed example.
- Supporting dual-sided printing in colour and monochrome, the Primacy Duplex comes with advanced encoding modules that can be installed at any time, to add more security and personalisation to your ID cards.
KEY FEAUTURES AND BENEFITS:
- Compact, eco-friendly and lightweight unit with silent function
- Double-sided edge-to-edge printing
- Standard resolution - 300 x 300 dpi; Customisable resolution - 300 x 600 dpi (colour and monochrome printing); Monochrome printing only - 300 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Standard 32 MB memory (RAM); Optional - 64 MB
- Colours available: fire red & brilliant blue
- Print speed: Full Colour - 190 to 225 cards per hour, Monochrome - 600 to 850 cards per hour
- Compatible with Windows® (32/64 bits): XP SP3, Vista, W7, W8, W10
- Feeder and Output hopper capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil)
- Equipped with a 250-card colour ribbon drop-in cassette and a 50-card reject tray/output hopper at the back
- LED display for graphical alters and notifications
- Automatic ribbon recognition and setting and easy handling with Evolis High Trust® ribbons
- Encoding modules - Magnetic stripe, smart contact station, contact smart card contactless smart card and more
What’s in the box:
- USB & Ethernet cables
- 100 blank cards
- 1 colour ribbon (200 prints)
- Starter cleaning kit
- eMedia CS & CardPresso XXS Software
Fast and Reliable Performance
- The Evolis Primacy Duplex operates at the speed of 140 full-colour dual-sided cards per hour - thanks to its 100-card capacity input and output hoppers. These modules are seamlessly located at the front of the printer so that the user can easily monitor and access cards. In addition, a reject tray with a capacity of 50 cards is located at the back of the printer to collect defective cards.
- The Primacy Duplex is flexible in the way that it provides optional wireless connectivity in addition to the built-in USB and Ethernet connectivity. It also allows you to produce personalised, feature-rich cards with different encoding options like magnetic stripe and contact and contactless smart card technologies.
Compact, Eco-friendly and Modular Design
- The Primacy Duplex boasts a compact design which allows it to be easily installed in space-inefficient areas. Besides being fast and powerful, the Primacy Duplex operates silently, making it an ideal solution for quiet office and retail environments. With the ENERGY STAR® certification and compliance with the ErP directive, the printer promises to improve energy efficiency. In addition, its modular design allows the printer to grow with your changing business needs.
Simple and Easy to Use
- With an intuitive driver interface, the Primacy Duplex is as easy to set up and use as any desktop printer. Ribbons are available in a drop-in cassette which makes them easy to load. The printer is designed to automatically detect and synchronise when a new ribbon is added. The LED display and on-screen alerts and notifications guide you quickly through your print operations.
- The Evolis Primacy printer has a built-in ribbon saver technology for monochrome printing. This feature reduces ribbon waste and ultimately, saves you replacement time and money by allowing you to only use the ribbon length that corresponds to the length of the image/graphics to be printed. This is extremely helpful for labels that are only to be partially printed in the second colour.
- In addition, a half-panel colour ribbon is also supplied to ensure economical full-colour printing. When used properly, it can be up to 42% less expensive than the standard colour ribbon, making for great savings. With these cost-efficient supplies, the Primacy Duplex is an ideal solution for printing a colour logo or photograph and black text on ID cards.
Backed by 3-Year Warranty Support
- Evolis is highly committed to maintaining highest standards of reliability and performance amongst its customers. Like other Evolis printers, the Primacy Duplex comes with an industry-leading 3-year warranty that ensures smooth print jobs and hassle-free user experiences. In addition, users can opt for an extended warranty plan for the Evolis Primacy direct from the manufacture at an additional cost.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!