CIPHER RS30 BLACK LASER BT WIFI and 4.4
- CipherLab has manufactured the RS30 series to satisfy the needs of the customer-facing mobile workers in field sales field service retail and healthcare industries. The RS30 series touch mobile computer is a rugged smart device of which the touch-centric user interface is just like any other smartphone.
- Additionally the ruggedness of the RS30 handheld mobile computer safely protects its powerful features from harsh environments. Simply put the RS30 is a full function touch mobile computer which is designed with the enterprise' needs in mind.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The RS30 series touch mobile computer is a touch-centric smartphone with built-in multi-touch panel operating on the Android 4.4 operating system.
- The RS30 series also includes a large 4.7” display which supports more viewable data to speed up information checking and responses to customer requests
- RS30 touch mobile computer is under the full protection of CipherLab’s rugged designs to safeguard its powerful features
- It has an IP54 rating to safely sustain operation under rain and dust in the field.
- The CipherLab RS30 series is capable of sustaining 1.2 m drops and 150 tumbles at 0.5 m.
- Users also have the choice to equip an optional protective boot which can advance the RS30’s ruggedness to sustain
1.5 m drops and 500 tumbles at 0.5 m.
- Moreover, the operating temperature range of the RS30 is widened compared to typical smartphones so it could operate efficiently in hot or cold weathers. Its multi-touch panel is built with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 which has high resistance from scratches.
- The RS30 series offers reliable WLAN to ensure accurate data transmission and real time communication. It supports quick roaming and reconnection to eliminate data loss while transmitting data
- The 3.8G HSPA+ wireless connectivity also provides quality data transmission in the field. Besides, the CipherLab RS30 series’ backup battery with hot swap function ensures that the collected data will not be lost when the main battery is drained.
- CipherLab s RS30 series offers data capturing through CCD, laser and 2D readers to efficiently capture 1D and 2D barcodes within four walls and under sunlight.
- The RS30 is equipped with Near Field Communication (NFC) to enable peer to peer data communication and simplify device upgrade and management. It also supports RFID tag reading in short distances.
- The built-in SAM slot allows data encryption to ensure security while using NFC for payment applications.
What's in the Box:
- CIPHER RS30 BLACK LASER BT WIFI and 4.4
- Warranty Card
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!