Replaced by Zebra ZQ521 Mobile Label Printer, 4 Inch, Bluetooth 4
- ZQ520 (4 inch), Dual Radio (BT3.0/WLAN), Active NFC, Group A, English - All printers come with USB, Passive NFC, Belt Clip, CPCL Programming Language with ZPL/XML support, and LCD Extreme environments and bangs and bumps are no match for these lightweight, compact printers.
- Zebra’s ZQ510™ and ZQ520™ printers are the most rugged printers available. They perform in the widest operating temperature range in the industry and can withstand repeated drops to concrete from up to 6.6 feet. Water spray is no match with their IP54 rating.
- Featuring Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, these premium printers are easy to integrate, manage and maintain. With large buttons and a user-friendly interface, they are easy to operate, even when wearing gloves.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Zebra’s ZQ510™ and ZQ520™ printers are the most rugged printers available
- They perform in the widest operating temperature range in the industry and can withstand repeated drops to concrete from up to 6.6 feet
- Easy to integrate, manage and maintain
- With large buttons and a user-friendly interface, they are easy to operate, even when wearing gloves.
- Lightweight, yet engineered to handle the bumps, drops and collisions that are part of the job.
- The printers feature a patented military design that meets third-party-verified MIL-STD 810g military standards for shock, vibration and temperature exposure.
What's in the Box:
- ZQ520 (4 inch) BT4.0 English
- Passive NFC
- Belt Clip
- CPCL Programming Language with ZPL/XML support, and LCD
- Zebra not only protects your hardware, but also your operational uptime. The ZQ500 printers meet IP54-rating for resistance to dust and liquids that are common in mobile environments—from dirt in the field to crumbs in a service vehicle. And with cold temperature compensation, the ZQ500 Series automatically optimises and balances print speed and print quality in cold temperatures.
OPTIMISED PRINTING POWER
- The ZQ520 printers are Zebra's first products to support a secondary Bluetooth communication channel, an innovative feature that allows one channel to send print jobs to the printer while a second channel performs additional functions such as device management.
- The ZQ520 printers also feature "draft mode" which optimises the printing speed (up to 5 inches per minute) for text-only printing.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!