ZEBRA D/TOP ZD420 203DPI T/T MOD/S BT/USB/WIFI
- TT Printer ZD420; Standard EZPL 203 dpi, APAC Cord bundle (EU, UK, AUS), USB, USB Host, Modular Connectivity Slot, 802.11, BT ROW
- If you need a fast 4-inch printer that is easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage, choose the leader of the class — the ZD420. As the next generation in Zebra’s desktop printer line, the ZD420 replaces Zebra’s popular GK Series.
- An intuitive user interface with more status icons maximize uptime by making the printer easier than ever to use. With virtually every modern wired and wireless connectivity option and support for many printer languages, deployment is always fast and easy — just unplug your existing printer, plug in the ZD420 and you’re back up and running.
- Add new connectivity and media handling options whenever you need them, right on site. Monitor and manage all your ZD420 printers from the cloud, for unsurpassed management simplicity. The ZD420 runs Link-OS and is supported by our powerful Print DNA suite of Applications, Utilities and Developer Tools that give our printers better performance, simplified remote manageability, and easier integration.
- And our optional Zebra OneCare SV service plan provides the right level of service at the right price to help you protect your printers and avoid unexpected expenses. The ZD420 – when ease of use, application flexibility and management simplicity matter.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Easier for workers to use and IT to manage — users can instantly identify and rectify printer issues with
a simple to understand LED user interface, while IT can use the capabilities of Link-OS to manage all
printers remotely through an easy to use web-based interface.
- Easier deployment, offering all the wired and wireless connection options a customer could ever need.
- Faster and higher resolution printing offers increased application flexibility.
- Field-installable connectivity and media handling options allow the printer to be customized in the field,
eliminating the need to send the printer to a service depot —maximizing printer availability and uptime.
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA D/TOP ZD420 203DPI T/T MOD/S BT/USB/WIFI
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Empty Ribbon Take up cores (0.5 and 1")
- 300M Ribbon Core adapters for non-Zebra ribbon
- Quick Start Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!
203 dpi/8 dots per mm Optional 300 dpi/12 dots per mm Resolution can be factory installed or changed on site via accessory kits. Resolution can be changed from 300 dpi to 203 dpi, as well as from 203 dpi to 300 dp
512 MB Flash; 256 MB SDRAM for factory installed network connectivity options 512 MB Flash; 128 MB SDRAM for printers without factory installed network connectivity options
Maximum Print Width:
4.09 in./104 mm for 203 dpi 4.27 in./108 mm for 300 dpi
Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/gap sensor
ZPL II; EPL 2; XML; ZBI