ZEBRA DESKTOP GK420D 203DPI DIRECT ETHERNET PEEL
- Standard GK420 printer with direct thermal print mode, dispenser (peeler), Ethernet (replaces Serial and Parallel)
- GK420 standard features include 4 inch Print Width, 203 DPI, tear bar, RS-232 auto-sensing serial, USB 1.1, Centronics parallel, 4 MB standard flash, 8MB standard SDRAM, EPL2, ZPL II, power cord bundle (Australia, Japan, UK)
- Part of the Zebra G-Series, the GK420d direct thermal printer offers the best value in a basic desktop printer, featuring a fast 5 inches per second print speed to meet your low- to medium-volume printing requirements. The GK420d has a sleek and compact design, boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer, and supports a variety of applications and industries.
- The GK420d comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages, and triple connectivity (USB, Auto-sensing serial and Centornics parallel) for easy integration into existing systems. For additional flexibility, 10/100 internal Ethernet is also available. Well-suited to any industry, the reliable GK420d desktop printer is a smart investment thats always a perfect fit.
- All Label printer printheads are covered under a 6 month warranty
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Best value in a desktop printer
- Enhanced performance and speed
- Built for ease-of-use and durability
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Width: 4.09 inch (104 mm)
- Speed: 5 inches (127 mm)/sec
What's in the Box:
- ZEBRA GK420D Label Printer
- Documentation and Software
- Cleaning Pen
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!