ZEBRA ZC300 COLOUR CARD PRINTER/SINGLE SIDED/ 300 DPI/ USB/ETHERNET
- Complex Card printing made easy
- From identity cards and access cards to membership and event cards, Zebra ZC300 card printers will help you do it better, faster and easier. This single sided printer can print colour, black, and metallic cards. With a ground-breaking fits-everywhere design, you can get secure card printing wherever you need it.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Plug-and-play deployment, instant card feeder adjustment, intuitive icons and a graphical user interface, the ZC300 Series is easy to integrate, use, and manage.
- Ribbon changing is virtually fool-proof, and a revolutionary hopper design makes loading and unloading cards easier than ever.
- The ZC300 Series is loaded with advanced card production features. Print what you want, when you want, from just about anywhere - single or dual-sided, edge-to-edge, monochrome and colour cards.
- Zebra also has new ribbon options for speciality effects, including a silver panel ribbon for 3D effects, a pearlescent ribbon for custom pearlescent overlay artwork and a unique long life ribbon with 2 overlays, perfect for those who need a more durable card without the budget of going to an expensive re-transfer printer or laminator.
- Even though the ZC300 Series is built for business, it has the consumer good looks required to fit in customer facing areas - from the corporate office to the university to the retail store. And the printer cover lock provides security by preventing theft of card stock and rejected cards.
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- 2 GB flash memory
- Image size: 1006 x 640 pixels
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 connectivity
- 100 card capacity auto-adjusting input hopper (30 mil)
- 100 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- Manual card feeding capability with LED bezel
- Graphical color LCD
- 3 Tricolor printer status indicator lights
- Kensington® secure lock slot
- Print Touch NFC tag for online printer help and documentation access
- Printer host authentication
- Data encryption
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
- Full-color or monochrome printing
- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media Printing throughput (cards per hour) based on batch printing
with USB connectivity. Times may vary depending on the computer configuration.
- 900 cards/hour single sided monochrome
- 200 cards/hour single-sided YMCKO
- 140 cards/hour dual-sided YMCKOK
- 450 cards/hour dual sided monochrome
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!