TSC MH241P 4" 203DPI PREMIUM INDUSTRIAL
- TSC s MH241 die-cast aluminium label printer is designed to meet the most demanding bar-coding and identification requirements offering more standard features than any comparable printer at a very affordable price.
- It includes a 3.5 color LCD with 6-button control for standard model or 4.3 color touch LCD panel with 6-button control for advanced model
- The MH241 boasts a print speed up to 14 ips. With its combination of speed and durability it is ideal for mission-critical printing applications either on-demand or batch.
- The MH241 standard features include internal Ethernet USB 2.0 Serial and USB Host for scanner or keyboard connectivity 512 MB SDRAM 256 MB Flash memory and an SD memory-card slot for inexpensively adding up to 32 GB of additional Flash storage.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Self-diagnostic TPH Care mechanism
- Near real-time information and updates for preventative actions
- Selectable media sensor settings
- Supports SOTI Connect through either Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Powerful TSC Console for printer management
- GPIO: Supports common applicators and emulations
- Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.2 combo module
- Precise peel-off capability with 0.5” minimum label length (MH241 Series).
- Supports media width up to 6.8” (MH261 Series)
- Full mechanism for fine adjustment
- Media near end sensor detection
- Easy printhead and platen roller replacement
What's in the Box:
- TSC MH241P 4" 203DPI PREMIUM INDUSTRIAL
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!
• 512MB Flash memory • 256MB SDRAM •microSD Flash memory card reader for Flash memory expansion, up to 32 GB
Internal switching power supply • Input: AC 100-240V, 4-2A, 50-60Hz • Output: DC 5V, 5A; DC 24V, 7A; DC 36V, 1.4A; Total 243W
LCD display/ Operation buttons:
6 operation buttons • 1 LED (with 2 LEDs Green & Red)
• Gap transmissive sensor (position adjustable) • Black mark reflective sensor (Bottom or Top black mark sensor switchable and position adjustable) • Head open sensor • Ribbon encoder sensor • Ribbon end sensor