Star TSP143III USB Receipt Printer, Honeywell 1470G 2D Scanner, VPOS Cash Drawer & Box of Paper Rolls (24qty)
1. Star TSP143III USB Thermal Receipt Printer
- Designed to bridge the gap between traditional POS and modern retail environments, Star Micronics TSP143III Thermal Receipt Printer is here to address the common challenges faced by today’s retailers – connectivity and communication, with a USB interface.
- With an included Apple Lightening to USB cable, you can seamlessly operate a traditional POS system while connecting to an iPad or iPhone for ease data transfer or device charging.
- When it comes to performance, TSP143III prints at almost twice the speed of its older version, thanks to its unique de-curl function.
- Moreover, the Star TSP143III model is fully compatible with its previous edition – TSP100, eliminating additional internal integration or development hassles.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easy to install and use
- Eco-friendly design for smaller carbon footprints
- Fast print speed of up to 250 mm/second
- A built-in guillotine auto-cutter with a capacity of 2 million cuts
- A large paper roll compartment
- Internal power supply
- Drop-in & Print paper loading function
- Simultaneous device charging and data transfer between an iPad/iPhone and the printer
- Thin paper capability (0.053 to 0.085mm)
- Auto De-Curl feature – to avoid curled receipts.
- 12 months warranty with a free upgrade to 36 months upon registration
- Omni-directional, 1D, PDF, 2D, black scanner (1470g2D-2), flexible presentation stand (STND-15F03-009-4), USB Type A 1.5m straight cable (CBL-500-150-S00)
- We designed the Voyager™ Extreme Performance (XP) 1470 series scanner for in-store retail workflows that require a highly accurate 1D/2D scanning solution in a durable form factor. Trust it for industry-leading scanning capability on traditional barcodes and digital screens – even on damaged and difficult-to-read codes. Backed by a 5-year warranty for corded models, and a 3-year warranty for cordless.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Highly accurate, fast scans of even damaged and poor-quality barcodes. An extended depth of field scans to the bottom of the cart, saving time and back bending.
- Enhanced performance on the barcodes stores scan every day: merchandise price tags, plus digital coupons, codes, and wallets on customers’ smartphones.
- Engineered to 30 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 1,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), Voyager XP scanners are built to withstand busy point-of sale scanning, reducing the risk of errors and operational slowdowns and avoiding the hidden cost of warranty.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- A longer Bluetooth® range compared to competitive devices enables greater operational flexibility for line busting or peak season satellite POS stations (applies to Voyager XP 1472g cordless scanner).
- A standard cash drawer with a 5 note Holders and 8 coin, 2 Cheque Slots. This sturdy VPOS EC410 cash drawer is constructed from solid steel, and can efficiently withstand daily wear and tear. There is plenty of space within the drawer.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Small Cash Drawer
- Solid Steel Construction
- 5 Note Holders, 8 Coin Slots
- 2 Cheque Slots - Steel Runners & Derlon Rollers
- 24V Solenoid - 1.6M Cable - RJ12 plug (Standard Receipt Printer Connector).
- Connects to your receipt printer.
- Black Colour - 410mm (width) x 415mm (depth) x 110mm (height)
- 36 Months Return To Base Warranty
4. 80x80 Thermal Rolls Box 24
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories at POS PLAZA!