Please check compatibility with your POS software/APP before purchasing.
Star Micronics SP742 Dot Matrix Receipt Printer with Ethernet Interface
- Renowned for its fast print speed of up to 8.9 lps, Star Micronics SP742 Receipt Printer is a highly advanced and reliable receipt printer from Star Micronics that is easy to install, integrate and maintain for any user.
- The model features a clamshell design that makes for easy paper loading and helps save time in high traffic restaurant or hospitality environments. In addition to the clamshell design, the built-in power supply also makes for increased space efficiency in retail environments with confined spaces.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High print speed – up to 8.9 lines per second
- A superior quality 9-pin print head to print graphics and special characters in two colours (red and black) for better readability and marketing purpose.
- Drop-in & print paper loading with a transparent window for convenient paper management and time savings.
- Option to vertically or horizontally mount the model to save space
- A splash-resistant design for reduces maintenance hassles in hospitality environments.
- Multi-copy printing up to 3 ply
- Easy-to-fit buzzer option
- Both tear bar and auto-cutter versions available
- Paper rewind version available
- Can be easily upgraded to USB and WiFi interface versions
- Highly compatible with most major operating systems
- 22,000,000 lines CRT reliability
What's in the Box:
- Star MicronicsSP742
- A CD with WHQL XP®, 2K®, Vista® drivers, Linux and Mac® OSX drivers
- Power Supply
IDEAL AND CONVINIENT PRINTING
- The Star MicronicsSP742 operates using impact printing technology combined with a range of features which make it ideal and convenient for most retail and hospitality businesses.
- Being a robust addition to Star Micronics’ innovative line of dot matrix printers, the SP742 is carefully designed to work efficiently in environments with high temperatures and humidity levels. I
- t’s two colour printing option allows retailers to produce easy to read receipts and order slips and highlight important details or certain marketing terms.
- The SP700 includes a CD with WHQL XP®, 2K®, Vista® drivers, Linux and Mac® OSX drivers and necessary documentation with the printer, which allows the user to get it up and running immediately.
- All STAR MICRONICS printers are covered by a twelve (12) month warranty including all parts and labour. Extended warranty registration MUST be completed within the standard 12 month warranty period to qualify for extension.
This provides all the benefits of the 36/36 program at no EXTRA cost
- STAR MOBILE PRINTERS
- KIOSK PRINTERS AND MECHANISMS
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS PLAZA!
up to 8.9 lines per second