Nexa 17" TOUCH Monitor
- Nexas new OT17TB is a robust touch monitor designed for POS. More than just an ordinary LCD the OT17TB has a heavy weighted base that is designed for touch. It has a built in USB hub to allow multiple USB devices to be attached to the monitor and only a single USB connection back to the PC. It also has an optional MSR VFD display customer facing LCD and much more.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The Nexa N17 17" Touch Screen Monitor is a robust touch monitor designed for POS. It can plug into a computer via VGA, HDMI or DVI inputs and has a USB touch interface.
- The N17 is a cutting edge 17" Multitouch LCD monitor with a perfect-flat, pure-glass, zero-bezel surface with Projected Capacitive (PCAP) touch technology.
- Featuring a designed for touch, stable base with cable management, and IP65 rating on the front panel to protect from accidental spills, the N17 is built to last.
- The N17 is able to be used in a variety of environments due to it's ability to be wall or pole mounted using industry standard VESA mounting.
- It has 1280x1024 reolution 225 nits and VGA, HDMI and DVI inputs.
What's in the Box:
- Nexa 17" TOUCH Monitor
- Quick Start Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!