KOAMTAC KDC180H 2D Wearable Barcode Scanner & Data Collect
- KDC-180H 2D Imager Wearable Barcode Scanner & Data Collector
- The compact and lightweight KDC180 designed for use with KOAMTAC Ring Scanners or Finger Trigger Gloves to create the perfect wearable solution for your business. Charge your device via Micro USB cable or alongside other KOAMTAC products via pogo pins in our unique Multi-bay Charging Cradles.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The KDC180 is IP65-rated and has a 6' drop spec. This means the device is dust tight and water-resistant; it's ideal for any environment.
- Advanced power management puts the scanner in "hibernation mode" when not actively in use, allowing the battery to outlast an average work shift. When power does run out, easily charge the KDC via Micro USB cable or multibay charging cradle.
- The KDC180 easily and securely integrates with wearable scanning solutions such as the Ring Scanner or Finger Trigger Glove. The 1" OLED display along with a set of 5 programmable LED indicators provides scan feedback to the user.
- The KDC180 features Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE5.0) to enable faster and simpler connection methods for use with smartwatches, smart glasses, and other wearable smart devices. BLE offers low power consumption and fast data transmission while maintaining an uncompromised connection.
- The KDC180H is equipped with a 2D imager able to read all major barcode symbologies. The KDC180H provides more aggressive scanning for a variety of environments.
- KTSync® software with keyboard wedging, application generation, database look up, inventory management, and KDC configuration features is included for Android, iOS, Mac OS X, Tizen, and Windows devices. Complementary SDK and technical support from top engineers and the development team ensure ease of data collection in any situation.
What's in the Box:
- KOAMTAC KDC180H 2D Wearable Barcode Scanner & Data Collect
- User Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories from POS PLAZA!