HP RP5810 I3 4GB 128SSD 4USB 2RS W1064 POS Terminal
- Standardize on one system to run mission critical operations. Expandable and highly configurable for easy implementation into your existing ecosystem; choose operating systems, Intel processors, storage, and memory.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The Intel Core vPro processors provide hardware-based remote management technologies enabling a stable, secure and reliable IT infrastructure.
- Dual-integrated graphics ports, a VGA port and DisplayPort (new on this platform) provide support for both cashier-facing and a cashier-facing display to help create a richer and more engaging customer experience.
- Retail System configurations with RAID support and Solid State Drives enhance data protection and offer greater durability.
- With extra memory slots, multiple PCI or PCI Express (PCIe) slots, 3.5 inch /5.25 inch bays, and optional optical drives, the HP rp5800 Retail System has a flexible design that you can customize to fit your retail environment.
- Choose the combination of HDD/SSD and ODD/eSATA storage devices that's right for you. The HP rp5800 Retail System has 3 drive bays to allow you to take advantage of the latest technology while still working within your existing ecosystem.
- Connect to a broad range of point-of-sale peripherials [www.hp.com/go/pos] and options for greater productivity and flexibility to fit in your retail environment.
- Reliable, retail-hardened engineering helps reduce downtime and keep your store running smoothly. The ruggedized Retail system and 40C ambient temperature support extend longevity through your normal business activities. For more extreme environments, a 50C kit is available (on limited configurations).
- Intel vPro Technology enables out-of-band management making it possible to do remote support of POS Systems in any power state and without a working operating system environment. It also facilitates remote management capabilities which assist retailers in managing many stores from one central location. This can also apply to digital signage applications for driving content remotely.
- Designed to fit retail locations, the HP Integration Assembly, sold separately, is available in four parts. The Terminal Enclosure provides extra security and protection for cables, I/O ports and against dust, while the Integration Tray Assembly keeps peripherals neatly contained - either on top of the HP rp5800 Enclosure Assembly, the Heavy Duty Cash Draw or directly on the counter.
- With room for a keyboard, printer, and barcode scanner, the flexible design allows for various configurations depending on retailers' needs. The Pole Mount Assembly and Display Arm Assembly enable the mounting of multiple monitors for customer and employee use.
- To make your transition to new hardware easier, the HP rp5810 Retail System has the same footprint and physical size as the HP rp5800 so it fits in your current space and offers broad OS support with Windows 7, Windows 8, POSReady 2009 & POSReady 7.
What's in the Box:
- HP RP5810 I3 4GB 128SSD 4USB 2RS W1064 POS Terminal
- Warranty Card
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!