Honeywell Xenon XP 1952G Barcode Scanner
- Designed to be versatile, effective, and reliable, the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952G is a cordless barcode scanner capable of decoding 1D and 2D barcodes. Equipped with Bluetooth and USB interface connectivity options, it is well suited for retail, warehousing, logistics, restaurants, and other end-user industries.
- A part of the Honeywell Xenon Extreme Performance (XP) series of barcode scanners, the Xenon XP 1952G offers excellent durability and superior scanning capabilities. With a full charge, the barcode scanner can operate for 14 hours, supporting continuous operations throughout the work day. It can effectively decode barcode scanners from any surface, including damaged and poor-quality barcodes. Conveniently take the scanner anywhere the need arises, or set it up on its base for handsfree scanning. Multiple user indicators make it user-friendly and easy to operate.
- If you are looking for a flexible barcode scanner that you can carry anywhere for fast decoding, the Honeywell Xenon XP 1952G offers great value for money.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Scanner Dimensions: 99 mm (3.9 in) L x 64 mm (2.5 in) W x 165 mm (6.5 in) H
- Scanner Weight: 220 g (7.8 oz)
- Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, IBM 46xx (RS485)
- Wireless Radio/Range: 2.4 GHz (ISM Band) Adaptive Frequency Hopping Bluetooth v4.2; Class 2: 10 m (33 ft) line of sight
- Battery: 2400 mAh Li-ion minimum
- Number of Scans: Up to 50,000 scans per charge
- Expected Duration of Operation: 14 hours
- Expected Charge Time: 4.5 hours
- User Indicators: Good Decode LEDs, Rear View LEDs, Beeper (adjustable tone and volume), Vibration (adjustable), Charge Status Indicator
- Scan Pattern: Area Image (1240 x 800 pixel array)
- Motion Tolerance: Up to 400 cm/s (157 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) (Scanners and Cradles): ±8 kV indirect coupling plane, ±15 kV direct air
- Scan Angle: HD is Horizontal 48°; Vertical 30°, and SR Horizontal 48°; Vertical 30°
LONG LASTING BATTERY FOR UNINTERRUPTED OPERATIONS
- The Honeywell Xenon XP 1952G barcode scanner comes with a robust battery that can decode up to 50,000 scans per charge. In 4.5 hours, the scanner is fully charged and operable for 14 hours, giving you minimal downtime.
- The transmitting distance of the barcode scanner from the base using Bluetooth is a sizeable 10 meters or 33 ft, offering full flexibility in movement. Scanning is made easy with the numerous user indicators including good decode LEDs, rear view LEDs, beeper, vibration, and charge status indicator.
CAPABLE SCANNER FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT
- Cordless and portable, the Xenon XP 1952G barcode scanner can be taken anywhere the need for scanning arises. With the Honeywell Scanner Management Utility, you can automate deployment and update multiple scanners in your network.
- Indoors or outdoors, it can be used in temperatures of 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) and 0 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing. The presentation base can be setup on any counter or desktop, and it can also be installed on the wall for greater flexibility and space saving.
VERSATILE APPLICATIONS WITH COMPLETE RELIABILITY
- Fully versatile and accurate in its scanning abilities, this scanner can decode poor-quality and damaged barcodes saving time and effort of your staff. With robust decoding capabilities, the scanned can be used to read standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and OCR symbologies, depending on configuration.
- Capable of withstanding 2,000 tumbles from 0.5 metres (1.6 ft) and 50 drops from 1.8 metres (6 ft), it provides complete reliability in performance. The Honeywell Operational Intelligence software can be used to gain enhanced scan insights on demand.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!
2D Area Imagers