Datalogic Gryphon GFS-4400 Fixed 2D Scanner USB
- The Gryphon™ 4000 series represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic ADC. Using advanced imaging technology, the Gryphon™ GFS4400 2D fixed mount bar code reader provides a complete self-contained solution for OEM use into self-service kiosks, price verifiers, ticket readers, document handling, and medical laboratory applications, as well as vending machines and other automated equipment.
- The GFS4400 2D OEM module features outstanding near-field reading, a wide angle field-of-view, high motion tolerance, snappy reading, and also offers excellent performance on decoding poor or damaged bar codes. As with all Gryphon readers, the GFS4400 reader offers good-read visual confirmation with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology.
- The GFS4400 OEM module supports an RS-232 serial interface or a USB (USB-HID or USB COM) interface. Available in two models, the GFS4450-9 model supports an RS-232 serial interface, or the GFS4470 features a USB interface.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center-cross for targeted scanning
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Reads bar codes down to 4 mils
- Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes
- Interface options: RS-232 or USB
- Datalogic’s patented 'Green Spot' for good-read feedback
- Integrated good-read beeper
- Automatic sensing or manual trigger options available
- High-impact resin creates a solvent-tolerant enclosure
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP54
What's in the Box:
- The Gryphon™ 4000 series
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!
Omnidirectional - OEM Scan Engine
2D Area Imagers