DATALOGIC Q/SCAN QW2520 HOLDER/STAND USB BLK
- The new QuickScan™ QW2500 2D imager. This entry level model is an affordable option in the best-selling QD2500 family. The QW2500 delivers the features and benefits that satisfy the requirements of most applications. Operational efficiency will get a boost as POS operators scan confidently every time eliminating the need to enter barcodes manually.
- This is the perfect companion for grocery, convenience stores and non-food retailers. Its ergonomic design makes the QW2500 a delight to hold; reading every barcode with the greatest of ease - even poorly printed or damaged. Barcodes presented on a smartphone screen, loyalty card, or behind a protective plexiglass screen are read instantly.
- The snappy reading and instantaneous feedback ensure that not a single second is lost in the most demanding environments.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Cost Effective, entry level 2D Scanner
- USB Only Interface, Including USB-C option as standard
- Industrial Grade Housing
- 1.5M Drop to concrete
- Trigger guaranteed for 10 Million actuations
- Intuitive Blue Dot Aiming System
- Datalogic’s unique Green Spot on good read
- Reads codes from Smartphones or behind Plexiglass
What's in the Box:
- Scanner Black
- USB Cable
- Flex (Gooseneck) Stand
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!
Auto discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
Aztec Code; China Han Xin Code; Data Matrix; MaxiCode; Micro QR Code; QR Code; Dot code
Australian Post; British Post; China Post; IMB; Japanese Post; KIX Post; Planet Code; Postnet; Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
EAN/JAN Composites; GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; MacroPDF; MicroPDF417; PDF417; UPC A/E Composites
Digimarc Barcodes (QD2500 only)
Illuminator Exempt group, Aiming Risk Group 1 according to IEC 62471
Graphic Formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF; Greyscale: 256, 16, 2
QD2500: 1 Megapixel (1280 x 800 pixels) QW2500: VGA (640 x 480 pixels)
Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ Good-read feedback on the code; Good-read LED