CipherLab 1663 Linear Imager Bluetooth Scanner without transponder
- This model is an upgrade of the 1661 but more memory better robustness and more stylish looks. It's compact size makes it ideal for use with iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch and Android devices.
- Smaller and lighter than a mobile phone, the 1600 series can be easily fit in your pocket and carried around for required tasks wherever it takes.
- The 1600 series is built to meet the needs in healthcare, field sales and field service with strong mobility requirement. Optional Bluetooth® connectivity allows instant data acquisition to a Bluetooth® compatible PDA, laptop, PC or any other Bluetooth®-enabled devices. With a choice of linear imager, laser or 2D imager, your business needs will be met in a wide range of applications.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The 1600 series liberates and mobilizes healthcare and field workers with its ultra-portable, light-weight form factor combined with optional Bluetooth® connectivity
- Mobile salespeople or field service technicians could combine the 1600 series with a PDA or Smartphone to collect and transmit data via WWAN, ensuring the back-end system is always up-to-date.
- Furthermore, the pocket-sized IP42 certified device passed the 1.5 m drop test which allows workers to roam freely about their workspaces without worries.
- With optional linear imager, laser and 2D imager, the 1600 series can sufficiently retrieve 1D barcode data up to 3 mil resolution. Additionally, the 1600 series ensures hospitals, pharmacies, clinics and laboratories are ready to meet the growing adoption of 2D barcodes on the product packaging.
- CipherLab 1600 series is also ideal for scanning patient identification bracelets and medication labels. It frees healthcare professionals from paperwork, allowing them to provide higher-quality care to patients.
- The 1600 series can hold over 240,000 scans* in batch mode when used as a memory scanner, allowing workers to complete the maximum number of tasks without interruption. Besides, the scanners also have buffer memory up to 10 KB for up to 600 scans* ensuring no data is lost if a worker is out of Bluetooth® working range. Once the worker is back in range, information is automatically uploaded to the back-end system.
- The 1600 series allows employees optimal productivity by providing long working hours for all-day data collection on either replaceable AAA batteries, or rechargeable Li-ion batteries. The less the time is wasted on frequent recharging, the more the human resource can be released to serve more patients.
- Paired with the CipherLab 3610 Bluetooth® transponder, the 1600 series allows real-time data transmission to laptop, computer, or tablet. Having an extended Bluetooth® working range of up to 20 meters gives users more flexibility, caregivers, for example, can scan patients’ wristbands without pushing around a medical cart.
- Time Stamp is an excellent tracking function that associates all of the barcode reads with the exact date and time. Its accurate time keeping makes efficient data analysis effortless. You can now evaluate the time that a worker is needed to finish a round of data collection. (For 1662 / 1663 / 1664)
- The ScanMaster software offers a comprehensive solution to configure scanners, edit format and symbol types, and much more. It’s easy to use and set up through the standard Windows® interface. All generated settings can be saved and printed out as barcodes to share with other users, so other users can scan to configure their scanners.
- CipherConnect is a COM-to-key software utility designed for CipherLab cordless scanners to work as an input device for smart devices – enabling intensive data collection via Bluetooth® Serial Port Connection. Now it is available for Android, Blackberry, and Windows® Mobile via Bluetooth® SPP (Slave)
- *Apple’s iPhone, and iPod Touch (2nd Generation) support Bluetooth® HID profiles when running iOS 4 and above, where CipherConnect isn’t needed to pair with CipherLab cordless scanners.
What's in the Box:
- CipherLab 1663 Linear Imager Bluetooth Scanner
- User Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!