CIPHERLAB 1000A USB BLACK
- CipherLab’s affordable handheld corded scanners deliver reliability at its finest for streamlining workflow. With fast paced scanning always in demand, these handheld scanners will accelerate your productivity in the retail, healthcare and manufacturing industries with ease, all the while minimizing total cost of ownership.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- CipherLab’s 1000A scanner instantly enhances your scanning capabilities with its optimal scanning efficiency and accuracy. Its 12 cm depth of field scanning on barcodes allows users to freely focus the reader from contact mode or at a distance of 12 cm
- Coming in ivory or black in color, CipherLab’s 1000A has a design that is smooth and practical. It is built with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and a rubber boot which makes the grip comfortable and able to withstand long periods of operation
- It has the ability to scan up to 200 scans per second.
- 1000A’s ability to read low contrast barcodes ensures your speedy operational process won’t be decelerated by poorly printed or damaged barcodes.
- Built with no moving parts, CipherLab’s 1000A limits any complication in its performance while keeping power consumption low. It includes the useful ScanMaster software which allows easy configuration.
- The 1090+ offers fast and accurate scanning which boosts productivity straight into checkout lines, shop floors and documentation centers. With its wide lid, the 1090+ is able to read barcodes up to 9 cm in contact mode.
- CipherLab’s 1100 and 1105 linear imaging scanner are built for the industries with harsh environments. While the 1100 can read 3 mil barcodes and 1105 can read 4 mil barcodes, both support reading low quality barcodes of 30% PCS. Having a depth of field range of 2.5 – 20 cm, the 1100 and 1105 scanner accommodate a wide range of accurate data capture
- Built with a rugged design, the 1100 and 1105 can withstand multiple 2 meter drops onto concrete and other challenging environments. Its rugged reliability is coupled with low power consumption and no moving parts for long lasting service and low cost of ownership
- Moreover, the 1100 and 1105 comes with ScanMaster software and CipherLab’s 5 year warranty to ensure continuous productivity
What's in the Box:
- CIPHERLAB 1000A USB BLACK
- Attached cable
- User Guide
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!