HONEYWELL SCANNER KIT VOYAGER 1472G 2D BT BLACK
- Honeywell 1472G USB Kit: Omni-directional, 1D, PDF, 2D, Black scanner (1472g2D-2), charge & communication base (CCB01-010BT-V1N), USB Type A 3.0m straight cable (CBL-500-300-S00)
VOYAGER EXTREME PERFORMANCE (XP) 1472g
- Designed for in-store retail environments requiring a highly accurate 2D scanning solution in a durable form factor, the Voyager™ Extreme Performance (XP) 1472g cordless scanner delivers industry-leading scanning capability on traditional barcodes and digital screens – even on damaged and difficult-to-read codes.
- With better durability and more powerful scanning capabilities than previous models – or any competitive scanner in its class – the Voyager XP 1472g scanner is the perfect option for workflows that include 1D and 2D barcode reading and require a more robust and reliable solution.
- The Voyager XP 1472g scanner combines added durability and better scan capability at the same competitive price point as its predecessor. The scanner’s extended scan distance will reach right to the bottom of the cart without bending and wasted time at the checkout.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Durable, Highly Accurate 2D Cordless Scanner
- Honeywell 1472G 2D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner with USB Comms & Charging Cradle. It has a 30m range (line of sight).
- Highly accurate andfast scanning of even damaged and poor quality barcodes, with an extended scan distance
to reach the bottom of the cart without bending and wasted time at point of sale.
- Enhanced performance on the codes stores scan every day, including digital coupons, codes, and wallets on customers’ smartphones, as well as merchandise codes at the register.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- A longer Bluetooth range compared to competitive devices enables greater operational flexibility for line busting or peak season satellite POS stations.
- Built on the platform of Honeywell’s iconic Voyager series handheld scanners, the Voyager XP 1472g scanner is fully backward-compatible with existing Voyager accessories, reducing total cost of ownership.
- Engineered to 30 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 1,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), the Voyager XP 1472g scanner is built to withstand busy point-of sale scanning with much better accuracy than comparable solutions.
What's in the Box:
- Black scanner (1472g2D-2)
- Charge & communication base (CCB01-010BT-V1N)
- USB Type A 3.0m straight cable (CBL-500-300-S00)
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and accessories from POS PLAZA!
2D Area Imagers