Bixolon SRP-330II Thermal Receipt Printer with USB, Serial, and Ethernet Intefrace
- An excellent entry-level thermal printer, the Bixolon SRP-330II is a cost-effective printing solution for POS systems. Designed to provide high quality printing with immense reliability, the compact size of the printer makes it suitable for hospitality, retail, hotels, restaurants, and any other location seeking a space-saving and efficient receipt printer.
- This printer packs a powerful punch with a small size, without any compromises on the printing quality. With a triple interface support, this is a great printer to connect with an existing POS system.
- The Bixolon SRP-330II thermal receipt printer is well suited for ticket printing, coupon printing, kitchen order printing, bar order printing and for all other types of receipt printing needs.
- Fully reliable with a user-friendly design, this printer is excellent for any setup and has a print speed of up to 220 mm per second.
- If you are looking for an affordable, reliable and versatile receipt printer that can produce good quality prints, then the Bixolon SRP-330II is a great choice.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Size: 145 x 198 x 146 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 1.37 kg (3.02 lbs)
- Printing technology: Direct Thermal
- Print Speed: Up to 220 mm/sec
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Width: Up to 72 mm
- Sensor: Paper End, Cover Open
- Electrical: External Power Adaptor 100-240V AV, 50/60Hz
- Media Width: 80 mm, optional 58 mm (N type)
- Media Roll Diameter: Up to 80 mm
- Media Thickness: 0.05 ~ 0.08mm
- NV Image Memory: 768 Kbytes (Mono)
- Interface: USB V2.0 FS + Ethernet + Serial
- Reliability: Thermal Print Head (TPH) 150 km, Auto Cutter 1.5 Million Cuts
- Graphics: Supporting user-defined fonts, graphics, formats, and logos
- Warranty: 24 months
What's in the Box:
- Bixolon SRP-330II
- An internal buzzer
- An anti-jam guide
- A USB cable
- A power supply
- A paper roll
- A 2-inch partition guide
EXCELLENT CONNECTIVITY AND RELIABILITY
- Connectivity is vital for a receipt printer, and the Bixolon SRP-330II effectively delivers, supporting a triple interface model with USB, Serial port, and Ethernet connectivity.
- The printer can easily integrate with an existing point of sale system and is also compatible with modern programming languages. It can be linked with mobile device applications for Android and iOS such as the mPrint App or Bixolon Utility.
- In addition to easy connectivity, the Bixolon SRP-330II offers exemplary reliability so that you do not face unnecessary downtime that can harm operations. It has a reliability of 150 km for its thermal print head and 1.5 million cuts for the auto cutter.
- As a direct thermal printer, there is no need for additional ribbons, toners, or ink, thereby reducing the risk of complications and further boosting reliability.
EASY TO USE AND VERSATILE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
- The Bixolon SRP-330II has a compact size and can be set up anywhere as a stand-alone on a counter or installed on a wall mount, taking up minimal space.
- It is user friendly and comes with an internal buzzer, an anti-jam guide, a USB cable, power supply, paper roll, and a 2-inch partition guide. In case of any concerns, there is a QR code on the bottom of the printer that can connect you to technical support.
- The diverse capabilities of the SRP-330II make it suitable for a variety of applications, both in-house and for customers. Based on your business needs, you can auto switch between 2-inch and 3-inch paper receipt printing.
- This printer supports a wide range of graphics, fonts, formats, logos, and barcodes, including 1D and 2D barcodes. The character sets include 95 alphanumeric, 128 x 33 extended graphics and 32 international characters.
COST EFFECTIVE AND GOOD QUALITY PRINTS
- With this Bixolon model, you are assured of an overall low total cost of ownership. Apart from the initial investment to purchase the printer, there are very few recurring costs.
- The Bixolon SRP-330II comes with a paper saving option that can reduce the length of a receipt by up to 25% without negatively impacting the design of the print. The overall cost benefits are supported by the paper saving option, absence of ribbon replacement costs, and the long life of the printer.
- For any printer, it is imperative to consider the printing quality. This printer boasts of high-quality prints suitable for logos, graphics, barcodes, images and text. Also, you have the flexibility to choose between print resolutions of 180 dpi and 203 dpi, depending on the degree of definition required.
- For more detailed print designs, a higher print resolution would be suitable, while for fast and simple prints, a lower print resolution can be used.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!