Element CA850 i3 15" Touch POS Terminal, Epson TM-T82III USB Receipt Printer, Zebra DS2278 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Zebra ZD-410 USB Label Printer, Cash Drawer, Paper Rolls & Labels
- The new CA850 is a sleek and versatile 15.6” Point-of-Sale Terminal that helps provide the best customer experience for the retail & hospitality clients. With its ultra slim body, attractive metallic design and number of flexible configurations, the CA850 carries out the transactions quickly and efficiently, helping build customer loyalty and growing your business.
- 1 PRODUCT - 5 CONFIGURATIONS - UNLIMITED APPLICATIONS
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Element All-in-1 POS Termina1 CA850 (Grey) M/B: M/B: F34
- CPU: Intel® Elkhart Lake, Celeron J6412 2.0GHz
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- Storage Device: M.2 SATA SSD Module 128GB
- Display: 15.6 inch LED eDP panel (1920x1080, 300nits)
- Touch: 15.6 inch True Flat P-CAP Touch
- Power: 65W power adapter
- NO Audio chip or speakers
- I/O port:
- 2x COM(DB9), 3x USB3.0, 3x USB2.0, 1x LAN(RJ45), 1x FeDP, 1xDC Jack, 1xCash Drawer(RJ11)
- No Audio
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 Entry 64BIT pre-installed
- Designed to be easy to use with simple management, the Zebra DS2278 barcode scanner kit is an excellent cordless scanner that is capable of reading 1D and 2D barcodes. It is well-suited for any application, including retail, manufacturing, hospitality and industrial, with an overall low cost of ownership.
- The DS22000 Series of Zebra Bluetooth scanners are pre-configured and read barcodes with a simple point-and-shoot functionality. They can be integrated with existing point of sale systems and come with an extended battery life of up to 14 hours, so there are no interruptions in operations. The DS2278 is cordless and has great mobility, and can be taken to wherever the requirement arises. It can also be switched from handheld to hands-free scanning mode, allowing you greater flexibility without having to change the settings.
- If you are looking for an affordable and good quality barcode scanner that is versatile and can be used for any application, the Zebra DS2278 Bluetooth Barcode scanner kit is a great choice.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm. / 6.9 in. H x 6.6 cm. / 2.6 in. W x 9.9 cm. / 3.9 in. D
- Supported Host Interface: USB
- Decode Capabilities: 1D - Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11, MSI Plessey, UPC/EAN, I 2 of 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 DataBar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma). 2D - PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Chinese Sensible (Han Xin), Postal Codes
- Minimum Element Resolution: Code 39 - 4.0 mil; Code 128 - 4.0 mil; Data Matrix - 6.0 mil; QR Code - 6.7 mil
- Battery: 2,400 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Motion Tolerance (Handheld): Up to 5 in./13 cm. per second for 13 mil UPC
- Swipe Speed (Hands-Free): Up to 30.0 in./76.2 cm. per second for 13 mil UPC
- User Indicators: Direct Decode Indicator, good decode LEDs, Rear view LEDs, beeper (adjustable tone and volume)
- Warranty: 3 years
- The Zebra ZD410 printer is designed to print high quality labels in small or space-constrained environments. This ultra-compact and portable 2-inch direct thermal printer from Zebra is an ideal solution for a range of label, receipt and tag printing applications while requiring smallest of work spaces. Not only does it fit almost everywhere, but it is also renowned for its flexibility – the user has both Bluetooth and USB connectivity options which makes the deployment process easier and helps you carry out your printing operations according to your requirements.
- The Zebra ZD410 is easy to set up, operate and troubleshoot, which helps your staff get started with printing operations quickly and keep the system up and running. Adding to the printer’s productivity and availability is Zebra OneCare service ZD410 that includes excellent support from the manufacturer which covers everything — from normal wear and tear to printheads issues.
- Moreover, the Zebra ZD410 is designed to be backwards compatible which means it can successfully operate with older or existing applications, printer languages and formats. So, you can easily upgrade from your older Zebra printers by just plugging in the ZD410 and you’re back up and running.
- It supports Zebra ZPL and EPL printer languages as well as many non-Zebra languages, making it an easy upgrade as compared to many competitive printers.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Compact, lightweight dual-wall frame construction
- Direct thermal printing method
- Print speed- 6 in./152 mm per second
- Printhead resolution – 203dpi/8 dots per mm
- Connectivity options – USB 2.0. USB Host, Bluetooth 4.1
- Media handling accessories - Field installable peeler and cutter
- Media sensor options - Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/ gap sensor
- Supports ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Memory - 512 MB Flash; 256 MB SDRAM
- Maximum Print Width - 2.2 in./56 mm
- Simple, intuitive 3-button user interface with 5 status icons - status, pause, data, supplies and network
- Software Solutions - OpenACCE SS™ for easy media loading; Link – OS for quick access to Zebra extensive data and print tools to design customised solutions.
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Backed by Zebra OneCare Select support
4. CASH DRAWER
- A standard cash drawer with a 5 note Holders and 8 coin, 2 Cheque Slots. This sturdy VPOS EC410 cash drawer is constructed from solid steel, and can efficiently withstand daily wear and tear. There is plenty of space within the drawer.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Small Cash Drawer
- Solid Steel Construction
- 5 Note Holders, 8 Coin Slots
- 2 Cheque Slots - Steel Runners & Derlon Rollers
- 24V Solenoid - 1.6M Cable - RJ12 plug (Standard Receipt Printer Connector).
- Connects to your receipt printer.
- Black Colour - 410mm (width) x 415mm (depth) x 110mm (height)
- 36 Months Return To Base Warranty
5. Paper Rolls & Labels
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories at POS PLAZA!