Element 455 15" Touch POS Terminal, Epson TM-T82III USB Receipt Printer, Zebra DS2278 Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Zebra ZD410 USB Label Printer, Cash Drawer, Paper Rolls & Labels.
1. ELEMENT 455 3955U 8/128 15/P STD BLK W10
- The Element 455 was born to make life easier when it comes to serviceability and upgradability. The new Element 455 is a modular 15 inch All-in-One POS Terminal equipped with a VESA mount bracket in both the back cover and the stand. The aesthetic design of the chassis and the Stand allow the Element 455 to be used in various places with the convertible function between a desktop POS and a wall-mounted POS. Seamless integration of modular peripherals such as MSR, iButton, Fingerprint, Second Display and Customer Display are all available, making it perfect for the retail and hospitality industries.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Ergonomic and Stylish
- Easy Peripheral Connectivity
- Wall Mountable
- Superior Serviceability and Upgradability
- The TM-T82IIIL is the ideal choice for retailers with a low volume of POS transactions but requires fast print speed with enhanced reliability. Based on Epson’s advanced printing technology, the TM-T82IIIL delivers the quality and reliability that Epson is known for, which ensures an easy, reliable printing solution for end users.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Designed for businesses with low volume of POS transactions
- All-in-one box with accessories
- Ease-of-use features
- Ease-of-maintenance features
- Paper Saving Function
- Features Epson quality and reliability
- Designed to be easy to use with simple management, the Zebra DS2278 barcode scanner kit is an excellent cordless scanner that is capable of reading 1D and 2D barcodes. It is well-suited for any application, including retail, manufacturing, hospitality and industrial, with an overall low cost of ownership.
- The DS22000 Series of Zebra Bluetooth scanners are pre-configured and read barcodes with a simple point-and-shoot functionality. They can be integrated with existing point of sale systems and come with an extended battery life of up to 14 hours, so there are no interruptions in operations. The DS2278 is cordless and has great mobility, and can be taken to wherever the requirement arises. It can also be switched from handheld to hands-free scanning mode, allowing you greater flexibility without having to change the settings.
- If you are looking for an affordable and good quality barcode scanner that is versatile and can be used for any application, the Zebra DS2278 Bluetooth Barcode scanner kit is a great choice.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm. / 6.9 in. H x 6.6 cm. / 2.6 in. W x 9.9 cm. / 3.9 in. D
- Supported Host Interface: USB
- Decode Capabilities: 1D - Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11, MSI Plessey, UPC/EAN, I 2 of 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 DataBar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma). 2D - PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Chinese Sensible (Han Xin), Postal Codes
- Minimum Element Resolution: Code 39 - 4.0 mil; Code 128 - 4.0 mil; Data Matrix - 6.0 mil; QR Code - 6.7 mil
- Battery: 2,400 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Motion Tolerance (Handheld): Up to 5 in./13 cm. per second for 13 mil UPC
- Swipe Speed (Hands-Free): Up to 30.0 in./76.2 cm. per second for 13 mil UPC
- User Indicators: Direct Decode Indicator, good decode LEDs, Rear view LEDs, beeper (adjustable tone and volume)
- Warranty: 3 years
- The Zebra ZD410 printer is designed to print high quality labels in small or space-constrained environments. This ultra-compact and portable 2-inch direct thermal printer from Zebra is an ideal solution for a range of label, receipt and tag printing applications while requiring smallest of work spaces. Not only does it fit almost everywhere, but it is also renowned for its flexibility – the user has both Bluetooth and USB connectivity options which makes the deployment process easier and helps you carry out your printing operations according to your requirements.
- The Zebra ZD410 is easy to set up, operate and troubleshoot, which helps your staff get started with printing operations quickly and keep the system up and running. Adding to the printer’s productivity and availability is Zebra OneCare service ZD410 that includes excellent support from the manufacturer which covers everything — from normal wear and tear to printheads issues.
- Moreover, the Zebra ZD410 is designed to be backwards compatible which means it can successfully operate with older or existing applications, printer languages and formats. So, you can easily upgrade from your older Zebra printers by just plugging in the ZD410 and you’re back up and running.
- It supports Zebra ZPL and EPL printer languages as well as many non-Zebra languages, making it an easy upgrade as compared to many competitive printers.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Compact, lightweight dual-wall frame construction
- Direct thermal printing method
- Print speed- 6 in./152 mm per second
- Printhead resolution – 203dpi/8 dots per mm
- Connectivity options – USB 2.0. USB Host, Bluetooth 4.1
- Media handling accessories - Field installable peeler and cutter
- Media sensor options - Full width, moveable reflective/black mark sensor; multi-position transmissive/ gap sensor
- Supports ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Memory - 512 MB Flash; 256 MB SDRAM
- Maximum Print Width - 2.2 in./56 mm
- Simple, intuitive 3-button user interface with 5 status icons - status, pause, data, supplies and network
- Software Solutions - OpenACCE SS™ for easy media loading; Link – OS for quick access to Zebra extensive data and print tools to design customised solutions.
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Backed by Zebra OneCare Select support
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware and Accessories at POS PLAZA!