Please check compatibility with your POS software/APP before purchasing.
Epson TM-U220B Dot Matrix Receipt Printer - Ethernet & Auto Cut
- The Epson TM-U220B dot matrix receipt printers are space-saving, reliable and optimised for operational efficiency. Easy to use, these printers are ideal for restaurants, retail and hospitality industries with an additional feature for two-colour printing that can be used to highlight logos, special offers and kitchen orders & modifiers.
- Fully compatible with most point of sale systems*, especially those using TM-U200 series printers, Epson TM-U220B printers have excellent connectivity and smooth performance.
- The printer can be connected via Ethernet or through LAN networks and can use 2Ply and 3Ply paper rolls. They can be connected directly to mobile devices with iOS, Android and Windows operating systems* for easy operations.
- The compact size makes these printers suitable for any counter or kitchen. In a demanding environment, the TM-U220B can keep up with all urgent printing needs.
- If you are looking for a compact, reliable and fast receipt printer that is compatible with most POS systems, then the Epson TM-U220B is a great value for money option.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Auto Cut. Ethernetl. ESC / POS. Epson Dark Gray. Incl PSU
- Epson's TM-U220 impact printers are compact, reliable and optimized for high-speed throughput. They offer all the easy-to-use features important to the retail, restaurant and hospitality industries and two-color printing to highlight special offers, kitchen orders and impactful logos. In addition, the TM-U220 printers have been designed to be 100% compatible with existing systems that currently use a TM-U200 printer.
- Three impact printer models
- Easy to operate
- 30% faster than the TM-U200 series
- Drop-in paper loading
- Two-color black and red receipt and order printing
- Right-side-up printing for kitchen orders
- Flexible paper widths
- Print method: 9-pin serial impact dot matrix
- Print speed: 4.7 lps (at 40 columns, 16 cpi), 6.0 lps (at 30 columns, 16 cpi)
- Paper dimensions: 57.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm diameter, 69.5 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm diameter, 76 ± 0.5 (W) x 83mm diameter
- Paper thickness: 0.06 to 0.085
- Inked ribbon: ERC-38 (black, black/red)
- Interfaces: Serial RS-232C, parallel IEEE-1284, RS-485, USB, Ethernet 10/100Base-T/TX, 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz) and 802.11a/n (5GHz)
- Supported mobile operating systems: Wi-Fi (802.11) iOS, Android and Windows
- Data buffer: 40 bytes or 4KB
- Power: 24 VDC ± 7%
- K.D. function: 2 drivers
- Printer Dimensions: 6.29 x 9.76 x 5.45" (160 x 248 x 138.5mm)
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
- Safety standards: UL, CSA, TÜV (EN60950)
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
What's in the Box:
- Epson TM-U220B dot matrix receipt printers
- Bond Roll
- Waterproof power button cover
- Control panel sheet for vertical installation
- External power supply (Model: PS-180)
- CD-ROM (Drivers, Utility Software, Manuals)
- Setup guide
FAST AND TWO-COLOUR PRINTING FOR EFFECTIVE RECEIPTS
- Equipped with 9-pin serial impact dot matrix technology, the Epson TM U220 range of printers are 30% faster than their predecessors, with maximum print speeds of 6.0 lps.
- The TM-U220B comes equipped with an automatic cutter, making it suitable for fast printing of kitchen receipts and tickets. With the copy capability, each receipt can be printed with an original and a copy.
- The printer has a drop-in paper loading system and can print in two colours of black and red. As a result, you get greater flexibility with printing design and can highlight desired portions with a different colour.
- The printer features an adjustable paper width, which can be used with 58mm, 70mm, or 76mm sized rolls, as preferred.
COMPATIBILITY AND CONNECTIVITY FOR PRODUCTIVE OPERATIONS
- Compatible with all leading mobile point of sale applications, the Epson TM-U220B can easily be incorporated into any existing POS setup. The printer is designed to work straight out of the box, without the need for any complex installations or updates.
- There is also a DHCP enabled model available for easy configuration of IP/network. The external dimensions of the printer are similar to previous models, so the installation environment does not need any changes with the upgrade.
- The Epson TM-U220B printer has excellent connectivity and supports Ethernet, USB, and serial connections. Using the Epson ePOSPrint technology, the printer can directly print from any iOS, Android or Windows device. All that is required is a Wi-Fi connection, through a native application or HTML5 browser.
LONG-LASTING, WITH RELIABILITY YOU CAN TRUST
- The Epson TM-U220B is robust and offers high performance with a low total cost of ownership. Made with exceptional Epson quality, the reliability of its printing is 18 million lines MCBF.
- The included auto-cutter has a life of 800,000 cuts and can be turned on or off as needed, or to a partial cut mode.
- The printer is equipped with multiple sensors to indicate the paper end, paper near end, and roll paper cover open. The TM-U220B has a sturdy clamshell cover, promoting easy access and maintenance. A waterproof power button cover, control panel sheet for vertical installation and an external power supply are all included with this Epson printer.
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!
Impact / Dot Matrix
4.7 lps (at 40 columns, 16 cpi), 6.0 lps (at 30 columns, 16cpi)