2M CAT5E ETHERNET BLUE NETWORK CABLE
- Cat 5e cables are designed to be used in mission-critical situations where data integrity is of the utmost importance.
- Cat 5E or Category 5 enhanced ethernet cable has the capability to support up to 1000Mbps (1Gbps). It also reduces the amount of crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a greater overall transmission speed.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Applications include: Structured cabling for computer networks such as Ethernet, Equipment to equipment patching
and Cross-connect patching.
- Cable Type: Cat 5e
- Length: 2m
- Colour: Blue
- Insulation Material: PE
- Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC
- Cable Dia. - Outer Dia.: 5.5mm plusmn; 0.2mm
What's in the Box:
- 2M CAT5E ETHERNET BLUE NETWORK CABLE
Buy affordable, yet durable and elegant-looking POS Hardware at POS PLAZA!