For versatility, accurate barcode scanning, powerful computing, and ruggedness, nothing beats the 8500 series. Now, you can have a go-anywhere handheld AIDC computer for Windows®-free or Windows®-based infrastructures built to withstand any kind of environment. A range of wireless communications options supports continuous productivity with easy access to your servers anywhere, anytime. The 8500 series
delivers all the tools you need on campus or in the field, whether you're in manufacturing, retail, or anywhere along the supply chain.
• Li-on rechargeable battery
• Touch Screen
• Many choices of scan engine.
• 2mb of memory, upgradeable to 10mb
• Charging and communications cradle with either RS232 or USB interface
• Ethernet, and modem charging cradles also available.
• Bluetooth included, optional Wi-Fi, optional GSM/GPRS
• IP64 and 1.5m drop rating
• Optional belt holster
• Forge rapid application development software
• Up to 8 line x 16 character LCD display
Touch Screen, Bluetooth, 2MB SRAM, No Reader.
Options are available for upgrading to- Linear Imager Scanner, Laser (Long Range or Extra Long Range) Scanner or 2D Scanner. Please contact us for more details.